Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, regarding Excalibur Umbra...

DarkLordX2

Alright, I rarely visit the forums nowadays because college. This might have been asked a lot of times before, so excuse my ignorance. 

It has been a while since I heard about E. Umbra, I sort of remember them saying he would come around U20 or U20.5, you might already know where I am going with this, just so you know, I don't watch De's streams, then again, due to college.

So, all I would like to know, do we know if he is even coming?

Edited by DarkLordX2
Fixed typos

He is probably going to come some time this year, maybe. We honestly don't know for sure, and DE is still very tight lipped about it. They want to do it justice and have a cinematic quest, but who knows when it will actually be released...

First it was never coming.

Then it was only going to be a Skin.

Then they said it would be in a quest sometime after TWW.

Then (just last week) there was a leak where it showed up in the stats page for some ppl... As it's own frame...

3 hours ago, Demoonic said:

all signs are pointing to his reveal there

Yeah, here's the thing; I keep up with all information regarding the topic (just not bothering to argue or discuss), and I haven't heard or seen a single "sign" indicating TennoCon being the reveal spot. Unless this is another one of DE's super ambiguous statements, literally no information has been given about his release date other than the simple "he's coming".

7 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Yeah, here's the thing; I keep up with all information regarding the topic (just not bothering to argue or discuss), and I haven't heard or seen a single "sign" indicating TennoCon being the reveal spot. Unless this is another one of DE's super ambiguous statements, literally no information has been given about his release date other than the simple "he's coming".

Well they said they've been working on something big recently and have been real 'hush hush' about all of it. Steve mentioned he'd been working on some exciting confidential stuff as well. Seems likely that it would be the next big quest, and since they said the next big quest would be about Umbra it would be safe to assume that's what they're planning on revealing. But honestly if DE doesn't do anything Umbra related at tennocon then................y

Edited by Demoonic

Well they said they've been working on something big recently and have been real 'hush hush' about all of it

As I thought; it's just another ambiguous statement.

But honestly if DE doesn't do anything Umbra related at tennocon then................y

Then we'll continue on.

7 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Then we'll continue on.

Sounds childish for me to say this but, if DE skips over Umbra for some other content reveal at Tennocon I'm just going to be done with Warframe until they put him out. It's been what, two years now? Two years of speculation, datamining, derailed hype and disappointment that's really taken a toll on me. It's been affecting my attitude about the game to the point where I don't care about any other content besides the scarf toting shadow boy, and I've been with this game for four or so years now, got-damnit man lol

Edited by Demoonic

1 hour ago, Carnage2K4 said:

First it was never coming.

Then it was only going to be a Skin.

Then they said it would be in a quest sometime after TWW.

Then (just last week) there was a leak where it showed up in the stats page for some ppl... As it's own frame...

you forgot one last part.

Then that was denied and confirmed as false info by DE on stream.

Edited by iMalicious

10 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Excalibur Prime will always remain more exclusive than Umbra and there will always be people crying about getting it. Nuff Said.

excalibur_prime_loves_the_taste_of_your_

*sigh* oh well :crylaugh: right...

3 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Actually they said it would be after U20, no actual version specified but i believe its very close.

That's true, but I think 20.5 is harrow, leaving u21 for Umbra. IE 'big reveal' at Tennocon