Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do Prisma weapons fit, faction-wise?

Gorila_Azul

I'm a bit picky with the thematic of the weapons I use, so where are the Prisma weapons in terms of faction? Do they still belong to whatever faction they were from before being upgraded, or do they all become Tenno weapons or something?

A few of the descriptions on Prisma stuff explain that Prisma gear is just normal gear with a Prisma crystal coat/finish, presumably made by Baro. How Prisma crystals manage to change various stats is beyond me but science does some crazy stuff in Warframe.

11 minutes ago, YUNoJump said:

How Prisma crystals manage to change various stats is beyond me but science does some crazy stuff in Warframe.

space magic*

I think it was mentioned that the Prisma liquid-thing used to coat Prisma items are found in the Void, hence Baro being the 'Void Trader'.

Edit: it is a special type of crystal, info from the wikia:

• Prisma items are often referred to as items that are specially treated using "Void-Hardened Prisma Crystals" to give them their luster, explaining Baro Ki'Teer's fascination with them.
Edited by Beggining
Woop da Woot

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:36 AM, Gorila_Azul said:

I'm a bit picky with the thematic of the weapons I use, so where are the Prisma weapons in terms of faction? Do they still belong to whatever faction they were from before being upgraded, or do they all become Tenno weapons or something?

he puts them in a bucket of orokin bleach and lets them sit there for 2 weeks and you end up with some neat looking weapons he makes you pay more for

OOyNfes.jpg