Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash prime vaulted? (questions)

Wicker-G041

Does vaulted mean i can't get his parts from relics anymore either??

And, Wukong, is an orokin reactor worth it on him?

It's also strange for me that, there is an excalibur prime, but not a wukong prime.. okay this part was just a thought, the 2 questions are the main parts

Only the relics will disappear from the loot tables.

If you already have the relics, you can still try to get Ash Prime parts.

Regarding the last remark, all the Warframe will be primed (one every 3 months). That's an ongoing process, Wukong will be Primed one day.:satisfied:

Edited by Chewarette

You can still get ash prime parts from the relics still in table, though if your luck is terrible, you can always trade for them.

As for Wukong, he can be powerful if built and played correctly. I don't have much experience with him, so it'll be best to hunt around on the internet/Youtube for builds to get a better idea.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

Wukong, utterly useless. Unless you want invincibility at the cost of looking terrible.

You can get his parts as long as you have the right relics for it.

That's how you'll see some people still get Frost parts.

"Wukong, utterly useless. Unless you want invincibility at the cost of looking terrible."

I think I love you man :) Too bad we game on seperate platforms (PC here). I laughed so hard when i read that beause those are my exact words when Wukong comes up in a discussion. Couldn't have said it any better. I feel as if DE, purposely made him look like a Donkey because of his invincibiliy. Wukong is the worse looking thing since... (I have nothing to compare him to).  It's ashame that the Tennogen community can design better looking frames than the people that CREATED THE GAME... 

Edited by N7Paladin