Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How rare are Argon Crystals? Can't seem to farm them...

TheSuperNerd

Question

So, I did some research on where Argon Crystals spawn here on the form, and according to most players they usually spawn in void and players were getting from 1 - 6 of them per mission.

I went to void, did about 6 - 8 missions, looting all containers use Thief's Wit and Master Theif, both of them maxed out.

And I have gotten 0 Argon Crystals. I have played about 13 missions in total (including the void missions), and yet I have not gotten a single crystal.

Am I missing something or just really unlucky? o.O

12 answers to this question

Have you got ivara?

If you have just build for prowl (ie efficiency duration etc) and wander through the level killing after they've had their loot stolen.  Went there trying to get coolant leak for my sentinel mod collection (still haven't got it) and came out with 4 argon on a normal low level exterminate.

Nekros is another option as is hyrdroid with pilfering swarm.

I've done defence and came away with none after 15 rounds.... so it can happen, sadly it's a possibility with rng being the base of everything. 

47 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Go to a Void Defence mission. I've never left without at least two. Not only that, but the small map and pre-determined pathing for the enemies ensures easy resource collection.

I believe 3 or 4 of my void missions were defense/survival, still not drops :/ I guess I'll just keep trying >.>

Edited by TheSuperNerd

1 hour ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Go to a Void Defence mission. I've never left without at least two. Not only that, but the small map and pre-determined pathing for the enemies ensures easy resource collection.

Did a level 25 run on void defense with 0 argon crystals, it's nearly like this game actually hears what I want, and just blocks that drop for me. lol

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Odd.  I tend to get 1-3 on Survivals and Defenses.  

They do drop from alerts, so keep an eye out there.  

So turns out I'm just really dumb. I wasn't playing void, I was playing void fissures which I thought were pretty much same >.<