Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add the Ducat Value For Prime Parts During The End Selection Screen

(PSN)decogold

So, we can now view how many of a specific prime part we have during the selection screen at the end of a Relic run, now we need to have the ducat value of those items visible there aswell. Instead of having to travel to a relay in order to check the value of said item it will be visible during the end process - saving time for the player and will allow people who want to farm for ducats to actually be able to instead of having to check the ducat value of each item in a relic before they enter a mission.

Clarification was given that it was in a latest hotfix - nevermind.

Edited by (PS4)decogold
edited title to clarify what selection screen

on the pc they already do show the value, I'd guess consoles have it too considering how long we've had it.... we have brown, white and yellow text underneath each image with them representing the 15,45 and 100 values respectively.  Obviously there's a few things which fall in two categories that don't quite work but 90% of the time it does.

Edited by LSG501

Just now, LSG501 said:

on the pc they already do show the value.... we have brown, white and yellow text underneath each image with them representing the 15,45 and 100 values respectively.  Obviously there's a few things which fall in two categories that don't quite work but 90% of the time it does.

Yes that's during the selection of a relic; i'm talking about at end when selecting a reward (the end of a mission).

1 minute ago, (PS4)decogold said:

Yes that's during the selection of a relic; i'm talking about at end when selecting a reward (the end of a mission).

It's on the end reward screen....that's the section I was referring to although maybe should have stated that

Edited by LSG501

1 minute ago, (PS4)decogold said:

It is there, the name of the reward shows up in either bronze, silver or gold (15, 45 and 100) respectively.

2 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Common = 15 / Uncommon = 45 / Rare = 100

Only Ash and Braton Prime has weird values but hey, do we really need this kind of information overflow ?

not only ash and braton but doesn't matter.

as the other guy above said, it's probably a matter of time when consoles will get it as on PC we have brown/silver/gold colors on reward selection screen indicating the value of your reward.

4 minutes ago, --RV--D4VE- said:

noo, i prefer going to the relays to show off the real endgame, if you know what i mean ;) and by that i can kill 2 birds with 1 stone ;)

A Showmen ;) Yeah I know what you mean :P

If that's the problem, I remind you about Baro, Syndicates, Teshin and Simaris ;P