The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attica is my new endgame weapon

xXx_mtv_xXx

So I got a great riven mod for the Attica and decided to try it out. I was pretty amazed at the results:

Spoiler

I tried the same sort of setup with a Dex Sybaris and a Soma Prime and they were not even close in terms of raw DPS. Keep in mind that this is without mods like Argon Scope and Bladed Rounds.

So the Attica:

- fully automatic 

- silent and can therefore be used with Ivara without breaking Prowl

- technically a bow, so can be used for bow-only sorties

- does mostly puncture damage, which is the best physical damage against most of the tankiest enemies in the game

- ragdolls every enemy it kills and therefore weaponises their corpses

So yeah, just a heads up for anyone who ignored this amazing weapon all this time, like I did. 

Edited by xXx_mtv_xXx

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)T0PP HATT said:

Cleary u haven't experienced the Lanka with a crit build...One shots most everything, 2 shot weapon in the "endgame"........

Lanka is not fully automatic and needs to be charged, plus it's not silent. It's a completely different class of weapon. 

1 minute ago, aligatorno said:

That;s more of a set-up rather than a build since most of the work is done by Volt rather than the weapon. 

Yes it's a setup, but with the same setup I could not get anywhere close in DPS with Dex Sybaris or Soma Prime (both with similar rivens) and I really had no idea the Attica can be this good. 

8 minutes ago, Fliktor06 said:

Relying on warframe abilities to get the job done can be used for any weapon.  I would only be impressed if no warframe abilities were used to help it out.

Those are level 130 corrupted bombards with full alloy armour. 

The point is that I couldn't get anywhere close in DPS to this setup with Dex Sybaris or Soma Prime - which are the meta crit rifles. 

Plus I hope you understand that the true meta of the game is the synergy between frames and weapons. 

Edited by xXx_mtv_xXx

5 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Chroma with 200% power strength can have 500% dmg multiplier, so almost all weapons are endgame for him.

Yeah but the point of the post is how much better the Attica is compared to meta rifles like Dex Sybaris and Soma Prime.

I should have made the vid with all 3 rifles for comparison, so I will do that tonight and post it here.

Edited by xXx_mtv_xXx

23 minutes ago, ashrah said:

get lanka that is end game wepon on 100 waves void i 1 shot heavy gunner and my team used 2-3 shot from tonkor to kill it

Yeah it hits like a truck, but you need to charge it, plus it's not silent or fully automatic like the Attica. 

1 hour ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Yeah it hits like a truck, but you need to charge it, plus it's not silent or fully automatic like the Attica. 

i use it with banshee...its really good  just stay  on place where is narrow pass.. line them up and boom

Oh cmon you are basically cheating with using volt. My latron 2 shot's lvl 130 corruted heavy gunners (with a lot more ehp than bombards) just because I have a riven that makes it have a x9.something crit dmg. (Mind you it's not only the dmg, it's got multishot over 200% and crit chanse of 45% that means 1 bullet will "100%" crit)

31 minutes ago, LuckySh0t501 said:

Oh cmon you are basically cheating with using volt. My latron 2 shot's lvl 130 corruted heavy gunners (with a lot more ehp than bombards) just because I have a riven that makes it have a x9.something crit dmg. (Mind you it's not only the dmg, it's got multishot over 200% and crit chanse of 45% that means 1 bullet will "100%" crit)

Yeah I just used volt to show how fast they can be killed with this setup lol and yeah I will test on HG next time then. 

Edited by xXx_mtv_xXx

3 hours ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Chroma with 200% power strength can have 500% dmg multiplier, so almost all weapons are endgame for him.

Stop it.  You givin' me the itch to buy his Molten Tennogen skin and go cruckin' fazy on some Grineer...no, no, not Big Zord Power Ranger Chroma...the much cooler MAGMA Chroma.

Bonus dmg and crit dmg from volt shields stacks right ? also that heat combines with electric from shield. It's hardly representative of anything other than volt shields being good when stacked.

Edited by ViS4GE