Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why cant we just decide on what type of Void Fissure Mission we do?

Kezriak

Honestly I kinda wish we could just decide on our own what mission we do with void fissures, I feel like there are too few endless wave types like Defense and Survival and when they do come around, 9/10 times you are lucky if the group you are with goes to wave 10/10mins. So why can we just decide What mission type we do in the void fissure menu?

presumably, because if that was allowed, the only Void Tear Missions people would be playing would be Infested Defense so that they can Minimize the game for 90% of the time they're there.

and part of the point was to increase Mission variety, not decrease.

+9999

Would also like to decide what type of mission I can run on planets. Like Mercury, there used to be a low level grineer survival but they replaced it by infested. 

We need more choices.

Edited by Stoner74

I would like that too, in fact i'd like the old key systems back, but that won't happen. I try to find a group for an hour at least run in trading chat, usually takes some camping and spamming but works and I don't have to bear with folks doing 5 min runs cuz they just got 1 relic. Personally I think that DE wants us to play other types of mission than defence or survival that's why they give more of the other ones, because just they arent as popular.

How I'd like the relic system to change is that in the Navigation menu/Fissure tab there is every single mission type all the time and depending on the type of relic you choose be it Neo, Axi w/e it randomizes the tileset and enemies lvl - simple as that and everyone would be happy (i guess).

I would prefer a compromise: at least 1 mission for each faction at all times, at least 1 of each game type at all times. That's fair, still adds variety, but allows the endless freaks like me to have our fun instead of twiddling our thumbs for a while.

Also whoever mentioned the desire for a grineer survival on mercury, I totally agree. That'd be nice to have back.

13 minutes ago, tarfeef101 said:

Also whoever mentioned the desire for a grineer survival on mercury, I totally agree. That'd be nice to have back.

Ah... in the past, I enjoyed testing out and playing with newly obtained guns on Mercury Apollodorus, since it was the lowest level grineer survival mission.
Without any mods on the guns, I can test and try out to see if I enjoyed the guns to see if I wanted to put a catalyst and more forma on them, without caring that much about putting mods such as Serration and Split Chamber and enemy armor scaling.

Also, at the same time, passively getting some Ferrite and Polymer Bundle. And passively level some frames, since there is no need to rely on using abilities for surviving that much.