Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Fortress Defense

Thomak

I just played the Kuva Fortress Defense map today during the sortie. WOW!  How much BS can you guys fit inside one map?  I bet it is the lowest played map in the game.  

Why would anyone ever play this map that is designed to troll you when there are much more reasonable defense maps to play for defense rotation rewards.

I bet it is working as intended but at least fix the fact the sortie defense target doesn't die to the gas turrets because he just hangs out in there and keeps going down.

DE.  Please stop putting out content designed to troll players.

I have to admit, that was an evil Sortie mission. (The salt was well and truly flowing when we got a Sculpture for our efforts). Even with a fully armed, experienced team, if it weren't for a Valkyr killing everything that would've been impossible. If that tileset turns up on a Sortie again, I'll just refuse point blank to do it.

10 minutes ago, ShogunNoir said:

I have to admit, that was an evil Sortie mission. (The salt was well and truly flowing when we got a Sculpture for our efforts). Even with a fully armed, experienced team, if it weren't for a Valkyr killing everything that would've been impossible. If that tileset turns up on a Sortie again, I'll just refuse point blank to do it.

Survival is OK but defence is just $&*&*#(%&

This is not the first time it appeared in sortie.

Many players said the game is not challenging, so this is where the challenge came from.

So I assume you are not one of those players who said this game is not challenging enough.