Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void changed back/ my new idea

Hey guys, i know some of you wont agree with me on this, some of you might. I also put up a post like this on the devstream forum coming up,but i hope to get some other people's feedback on a thought me and my friends had. Ive been a warframe player for over 3 years and i dont see me stopping. however i have been coping with a change that has been made about a year and some change ago, which is the new void  fissure/prime system. even though it is a great concept, i dreadfully miss the old void, farming on endless missions, kinda not caring what i get, especially not wasting tons of keys on one survival. due to this change. most of my friends cant find any inspiration to play anymore, it was mostly what they did. not only that, trade chat has been extremely horrible. everyone now thinks that any full set ( ash, trinity etc ) deserves nothing but 50 platinum or less. as well and prime and hard to get gold mods, when maxed, deserves not even 150 plat! the effort is gone to farm these things.

but it's not DE's fault, atleast not fully. that's why ive come up with a change that'll seem, in my opinion, interesting and keeps DE"s ideas from being a waste! we can change the void back to its regular state for getting prime frames and weapons, bringing back keys, but also ( here's the kicker c: ) use the void fissures as an event for the unvaulting of past primes! with this, the void relics (relics now correctly establishes as relics meaning objects from the past) can now be the benefactor of farming old primes across the system, and while the void keys will now still change everytime a prime leaves and enters, the vold relics now store the old primes for our continuous farm when the event comes again, or just selling these for others when the time comes.

now i can already sense that ive made a logic error in that explaination somewhere, thats why i want you guys' opinion on the matter. do you miss the old void? or do you like the system as is? let me know! c:

Edited by (XB1)JashinWorshiper
accidental megathread tag

Remove the megathread tag.

And no, I don't miss falling asleep playing for hours on end on the same exact same missions pressing the same button over and over again and hoping that my 20 or so minutes wouldn't be wasted by an Orokin Cell drop.

Edited by Heckzu

I do not miss the old void grind, at all. I do miss the tileset somewhat, but it's much more enjoyable to me not spending endgame exclusively in one tileset, grinding the same mission over and over for that one part with those awful, bloated drop tables. You may be remembering it through rose-colored brainglasses. Sure, long survivals in void could be fun with friends... but do you recall farming Saryn Prime helm? Or anything else that dropped in T1 Mobile Defense. It was unbearable. If I were forced back into that, I would end up quitting before long.

I think a better solution would be to just increase the frequency of fissures so that there are more at a time with greater mission diversity. It's true argon does bring you back to void... but perhaps it could have something else to make it special, apart from just new mods that stop providing incentive once you have them.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)AntiCaesar said:

I liked the void. I also like the relic system.

We can just make permanent void fissures on void missions and the mission type would change every 4 hours

this, please. I barely even farm prime stuff anymore cause I enjoy the void tileset/enemies more than the rest of the game lol