Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QoL request. Give a colored logo to stuff that has been Potato'ed

Basically, what I suggest is just a simple visual upgrade for the Arsenal, so that when you browse your stuff, you can understand immediately if that piece of gear has a catalyst/reactor installed or not.

We can see which level the gear is, if it has forma, or even a lens, but until we enter into upgrade we can't see if the potato is installed or not.

What I suggest is that every item with a Potato has a color change in the little logo, from white to...whatever...gold for reactor, blue for catalyst? Wouldn't matter much, but just a nice subtle visual change could help a lot.

Good ideas and I can imagine a pop up tab which show if the item already has forma/lens/catalyst-reactor/exilus installed. These can be seen if you mod your gear but a mini icon upon the item would be nicely. Also what they will add to the game soon is the mod installed on a warframe or sentinel/companion should be on the left corner of the mod with a small logo of companion or warframe instead of an icon in the mid of the mod. It should be also transparent so it won't ruin the visual effects of the mods.

I can say that I don't need it buuuut... Hell its nothing to be against that's for sure.

I know it would help past me out who was still using potatoes directly after it was done crafting and then having to decide what to put it on.

(potato icon? :clem:)

+1, solid request

Edited by Airwolfen

As someone who doesn't have every weapon nor every weapon I do have with a catalyst, I definitely would like to know which ones are with and without a catalyst at a glance.  It would help me decide what to start working on next.