The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Did De Fixed About Raptor Being..

WhiteNekophus

I had a bug happen before where the chat box came up and would not go away no matter what I did. The game while running perfectly was completely otherwise was completely unresponsive to any attempts to minimize the chat box. It caused me to have to restart the game entirely. That's probably what happened or at least something similar.

I had a bug happen before where the chat box came up and would not go away no matter what I did. The game while running perfectly was completely otherwise was completely unresponsive to any attempts to minimize the chat box. It caused me to have to restart the game entirely. That's probably what happened or at least something similar.

Indeed. A clanmate whispered me and lo, it stayed there. I couldn't even press enter. I could press letter but they make me type instead.

But that's neither here nor there, i held a nova helmet bp for a precious few seconds and that's enough of a reason to make me continue grinding the s*** out of Raptor. I got Blessing x2, Rhino Stomp, World on Fire x2 and Radial Disarm as consolation, so it's not as bad as i'd like it to be.

it could be flying off map - iv end up faling through  and keep fallign several times, withotu resetting anywhere.

you could do testing on some test server, by replacing raptor model wth soem land based enemy and see if it works then.

so basically what youre saying is that youre on tilt cuz you have not got Nova and so anyone that opposes all your BS, you are just going to break the forum rules and insult other members.  

thats cool man.

What? Your post makes literally no sense. On Tilt? Huh? Opposes my BS? What BS? Again, huh? This thread is about the boss not giving any drops which has been confirmed by DE. It has nothing to do with Nova.

it could be flying off map - iv end up faling through  and keep fallign several times, withotu resetting anywhere.

you could do testing on some test server, by replacing raptor model wth soem land based enemy and see if it works then.

It could be a possibility that they are falling to an unreachable place. Yesterday I had a material drop fall into a place where if I jumped down I would get teleported back to where I jumped from. They're normally supposed to be put back on the ground somewhere like players but that didn't happen.

Edited by f3llyn

Something is definitely going wrong here. I only really see the expected mod drop around 1 in 4 runs or thereabouts.

Unfortunately I can't really place anything consistent between when it does and doesn't drop. My best guess is it has something to do with it's elevation - perhaps the game considers going too high on the map to be 'out of bounds'.

When I do get a drop, it pretty much drops straight down or very close to it - I've never seen loot visibly fly off or get knocked away so I think it's either not appearing in the first place or being immediately teleported to some other location.

Or just set his loot to auto pick-up after getting killed until a fix comes around.

Took me a good ~70 runs to get all Nova parts, and i've only seens like 30-40 mod drops. Thats like half of all loot dissappearing into oblivion (for me anyway). Not a happy thought.

I have done over 50 runs only to get chassis and systems, and 95% of those runs nothing was dropped, this is a damn bug, anyone saying its not can go check other posts that even rebecca said this was a freaking confirmed bug you illiterate retards coming here and saying its not a damn bug.

Speaking of illiterate retards...

This "was" a confirmed bug.(There's a key word in that sentence, try and find it).

Then they deployed what was known as a "hotfix" to deal with the bug. Since that fix there has not been any confirmation of a bug still existing.

This "was" a confirmed bug.(There's a key word in that sentence, try and find it).

Then they deployed what was known as a "hotfix" to deal with the bug. Since that fix there has not been any confirmation of a bug still existing.

Err.. You mean like the way the hotfixes "fixed" ash's bladestorm or vampire in nightmare mode? just because they say it's fixed, doesn't mean it is.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/80449-hotfix-913/page-3

READ!!!!

Top of the page.

I have done my own experiments and he isn't dropping jack squat 90% of the time.