Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much time do you usually have to wait for warframe to answer to your support ticket ?

darknes8070

Question

8 answers to this question

I have had waiting times of a week in the past with support. so there is that.

There are times where the plat can take up to 24 hours to arrive (I do believe they have a warning for then in the process of purchasing). So I dont know when you bought the plat but if its still in that period then you may still get it. Once had to use a workaround that made it so it almost took a full day till the purchase was complete. And are you sure that the purchase itself was successful and the money was written of your account?

Anyway, if it was successful and you did not receive the platinum in the given period then I hope support will be able to help you. Just know that it may take a while till they get to you.

Edited by Airwolfen

Depending on the severity and the time you send it I've had them answer within 24 hours and I've also had them answer on the next business day.

I've never, personally, had to wait for a high priority problem to be resolved. At least not an unreasonable amount of time.

9 hours ago, darknes8070 said:

I bought theyre 1000 plat bundle and I got 0 plat from it and I sent to them a support ticket someone knows around how much time I will have to wait ?

I had 2 issues where i had to submit a ticket

In both cases the support responded in less then 12 hours

As someone who have contract support multiple times, it really comes down to the issue.  If its a account issue, like yours, they are extremely quick with those, usually within 48 hours.  Shortest I ever heard of was 2 hours.  I have had issues that weren't even looked at for over a week.... BUT they were very unimportant issues that could wait.  That's probably why they have categories when you submit a ticket.  That way they know what needs to get looked at first.  Honestly I find DE support to be the best I have every came across, so I wouldn't worry.  It's delay getting your plat, I know, its a pain, but you will get it