Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth

(XBOX)Krazy Brine

Question

So after getting insulted by a good portion of my clan, I thought I'd come here. I said that Octavia's stealth lasts longer than Loki's and was called every name under the sun and I'm not sure why. 

I asked for them to explain how that statement was a lie, but I didn't realize that my clan was so triggered by that when I read that from the stats page. So I'm asking the forums. 

Does Loki's stealth last longer than Octavia's with, I guess, appropriate modding? And no, I don't mean which of the two utilizes stealth the best. Just which lasts longer. Trying to understand why the hate and I'm not getting answers. 

Thank you in advance.

6 answers to this question

Octavia's invisibility has 3 more base seconds ( Unmodded ) than Loki's, however Loki is more efficient as it only takes one power and a matter of millisecond to re-cast.

Octavia requires her third ability to be activated while her music is built for the best crouching spam. Needless to say, spending 3-5 seconds spamming crouching is most likely to kill you if you haven't properly managed your time and all that.

So the short answer : Yes, but Loki is much easier to hold and less irritating.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

It's also worth noting that Octavia can refresh the invisibility while still invisible and Loki has to has wait until it expire. Other than that the only reason for hate you got is they are fanatic Loki players who are insulted at any mention that there is any frame that can do something better :)