Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

10 minutes ago, (PS4)JoshuaKerbo23 said:

do u know how would u go about linking your warfame account to your twitch account?

5 minutes ago, ziutu01 said:

https://www.warframe.com/user

last option "Twitch Sync" under "Enable 2-step authentication" :) 

1 minute ago, arch111 said:

So if we sign up, get the loot, then cancel the sub, that's cool?

That's cool

2 minutes ago, arch111 said:

So if we sign up, get the loot, then cancel the sub, that's cool?

sing up on twitch, connect the account, get the free trial of twitch prime, get the reward, disable the automatic renewal of the prime sub and enjoy, i'm not going to to this because i use it for hs and don't want to create an other account

If you haven't seen it already, here's a link. https://www.warframe.com/news/free-prime-with-prime

I'm wondering if anyone has the syandana shown or if it's completely new for this pack. I'm not quite impressed with it so I'd rather see it in game. I already have most of the primes including Frost so Frost P alone isn't enough for me to go for it.

Another thing I'm wondering is if this is a one time deal, for the 30 day free trial to be specific. I wouldn't be surprised if this is to happen with frames in the future. So I'm debating on saving the trial for the future for something I'd enjoy more for Warframe or if they will give a new 30 day trial each time they do this. The link isn't very specific on details so I'd rather wait until I get more answers first.

1 minute ago, aligatorno said:

It works with free trial.

Does it really with the trial? if so i think im doing something wrong. the directions state that u need to link ur twitch account to ur warframe account then the next time u log in itll be there, but ive tried this both on my PS4 and PC account and it hasnt worked for me

6 minutes ago, (PS4)JoshuaKerbo23 said:

Does it really with the trial? if so i think im doing something wrong. the directions state that u need to link ur twitch account to ur warframe account then the next time u log in itll be there, but ive tried this both on my PS4 and PC account and it hasnt worked for me

It states it doesn't start till June 29th

8 minutes ago, (PS4)JoshuaKerbo23 said:

Starting June 29