Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

2 minutes ago, Warmachine_v2 said:

Hi im from country that dont have access to twitch prime/amazon prime and i want to ask if someone can help my by linking his twitch prime account to my account if that's posible please help me i really need help :( :( :(

Actually for 2-3 weeks twitch prime is availible worldwide.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)SkullTear69 said:

Ok so i have twitch prime and i have linked twitch to warframe. How do i claim frost prime?

Wait till tomorrow. Not sure about exact time.

I assume it'll basically replace the Overwatch lootbox and Player Unknown stuff that is currently up.

Edited by Madway7

2 hours ago, (PS4)Redouanfaka said:

damn i'm kind of nervous because i just got twitch prime and linked, even though i read it ends on 26??? hope it still works

it ends the 26th of July mate, we are in June.

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:23 PM, JSharpie said:

So frost prime isn't free.

Well, the Amazon Prime account has a free trial, as does Twitch Prime (which you already get with Amazon Prime), so if you sign up for the free trial, get the loot, then cancel the free trial, it shouldn't cost you anything.  Thus... free.

Why are people saying you need to sign up for Amazon AND Twitch prime? i see nothing anywhere stating this, all i see is twitch prime only.

EDIT: Don't worry i see now, it takes you toe Amazon when you try to sign up for the twitch trial.

Edited by 5hady

Just now, 5hady said:

Why are people saying you need to sign up for Amazon AND Twitch prime? i see nothing anywhere stating this, all i see is twitch prime only.

Twitch Prime is included with Amazon Prime, which is very useful.  Many folks won't bother signing up for Twitch Prime (yours truly included), but would consider using Amazon Prime. I've been using Amazon Prime for years for shipping, music, videos, etc., and it is definitely worth it.  I have a feeling it's something that DE has worked with Amazon to get folks to try out Amazon Prime.  Get Amazon Prime, link your Twitch account and PRESTO! you have Twitch Prime, which can be linked to your Warframe account, and thus, free Frost Prime.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)brettles1983 said:

So its the 29th in Australia, but no Frost Prime in my Twitch loot (yes warframe and twitch are linked)  Do i have to wait til its the 29th in America?

As always, it will be US time.( i am in AUS too.)

9 minutes ago, (PS4)brettles1983 said:

so 1 minute left then?

its still not up on my twitch account lol

This is PAINFUL!

i am refreshing my twitch too lol. That said, i am not sure which US timezone they use, someone here might know...