Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

2 minutes ago, DarkClannad said:

You get Twitch and Amazon prime, if you activate that

hahahah.. see, i was right.. amazon prime was never mentioned in the article. so its basically not free. the free prime frost was actually for those already have amazon prime account.  nothing is free in this world. 

Edited by hoshigami

I have linked my twitch and warframe accounts, I have linked my amazon and twitch accounts... Has it not come out yet and can I get back to playing while just waiting or do I actually need to claim it somewhere? I can't find answers anywhere.

Just now, Dezeption said:

I have linked my twitch and warframe accounts, I have linked my amazon and twitch accounts... Has it not come out yet and can I get back to playing while just waiting or do I actually need to claim it somewhere? I can't find answers anywhere.

We are all waiting atm. Just play something and wait till they release that

47 minutes ago, (Xbox One)MisTeuR ZOMBRE said:

hi,

you must link your accounts  at : https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

and Claim your Free Prime with Prime Bundle ?!?

but no prime bundle... nothing !!! a big fake ???

Chresus Jist, calm down. This most likely works like EVERY OTHER Twitch Prime Loot bundle: As soon as it is available you can claim it on twitch by pressing that fancy little crown button on the top right next to the message button. Actually you can press it right now and see what prime loot is available - namely a loot crate for overwatch and a skin pack for Player Unknowns Battleground. As soon as the Frost Prime bundle becomes available, you can claim it right there.

2 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

Meanwhile in San Francisco Where twitch's HQ is located, it's only 4 am. 

it should be available at 00:00 a.m exactly the beginning of june 29

Edited by LiquiDMaGnuS

Just now, Petrus32 said:

I think maybe the giveaway will start once Warframe's servers reset for things like the Sortie? Is that a possibility?

Nah it's everyone who claims it from Twitch prime, not anything else. This wait is unreal xD

Well I have a question myself I mean I got linked my account and it says I have to redeem the reward IDK how to do that lmao. I already signed up for twitch prime and connected it with amazon. Will is come automatically???

Well I have a question myself I mean I got linked my account and it says I have to redeem the reward IDK how to do that lmao. I already signed up for twitch prime and connected it with amazon. Will is come automatically??? I am in eastern time zone does that have to do with anything or is it just coming out later???

Edited by lesemao
Just had add stuff to it.

Maybe a few more hours, get Harrow and run some missions to farm more Rhino and Mag parts or do the new sortie or defend the Orcus relay. They gave us plenty of stuff to do meanwhile. We should appreciate more the gesture to give one hell of a Warframe Prime for free just because, they don’t had to do that. They could just hand out a Syandana or Inmotal Skin and even then a lot of people would be thankful for that.

Maybe he had the syandana from an older Prime Access. I, myself, didn't get anything either, and the fact that I'm not the only one in this situatioin makes me feel a little better, because it means the issue isn't from me :D

It better come out though, because I already sold my normal Frost and I feel too lazy to build it and max it again

Edited by ElderKraken