Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guide To Farming For Omega Isotopes For New Balor Foromian Event

VoltTheHero

DIDNT MEAN TO POST THIS FORUM TWICE IM TERRIBLY SORRY

Hello everyone, I have a simple guide for you to farm Omega Isotopes, you can watch the video about it here I'd also appreciate it if you subscribe really helps support me. If you however don't want to watch the video and prefer to read then carry on reading what I have to say. Simply just go to Pluto since it has the Balor Formian located on there and do a defense mission. I was able to do this and get 10 Isotopes within only 5 waves. You can do a survival, but I just chose to do a defense mission. If you do happen to do the defense mission I'd highly reccomend bringing a Nekros and a Nova Speedva build (if you don't know what a speedva build is it's basically where Nova's 4th ability makes enemies move faster instead of slowing them down this can speed up the process of a defense mission). I didn't bring a Nekros with me and I was still able to easily get 10 Isotopes, but if you happen to be really unlucky the lowest amount of Isotopes you could probably get from this mission are 4. I hope this guide helped you out, have a good one!

Edited by VoltTheHero

27 minutes ago, VoltTheHero said:

Pretty much, still helps for people who don't know anything about the event.

Well, instead of spending nearly 4 minutes watching a video, someone who knows nothing about the event just can talk to someone in region or one of their friends for 20 seconds or less.

Not even worth the video, in my eyes, but to each his own.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

7 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Well, instead of spending nearly 4 minutes watching a video, someone who knows nothing about the event just can talk to someone in region or one of their friends for 20 seconds or less.

Just a content creator dude, if anyone wants to look it up that's their choice, not forcing anyone.

9 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Or instead of spamming region chat and necessitating PMs from people in the know, the however-many-hundred people who don't know how to do this can just watch the video and leave region to discuss which frame is the superior waifu in peace. Or whatever thinly veiled perversion goes on there these days. Last I checked they were celebrating Saryn's "Prime Assets."

Options, lad.

1 hour ago, Dreddeth said:

Or instead of spamming region chat and necessitating PMs from people in the know, the however-many-hundred people who don't know how to do this can just watch the video and leave region to discuss which frame is the superior waifu in peace. Or whatever thinly veiled perversion goes on there these days. Last I checked they were celebrating Saryn's "Prime Assets."

Options, lad.

lol thanks

You know what we notice more and more?

Player: LogIn

System: "We have a event xx... backstory text blabla.."

Player: "Eeey..wait..where to go? What to do?...hello?

System: "...GrrrRrrrrr...rrRrr...rrRrr..."

Player: "..wtf.."...sends S.O.S to other tennos "I'am lost in Space.."

When is DE creating finaly something that leads us with correct infos, where to go, what to do, how much? What to expect in return?

Is this to much to expect from them?

Ofc pps like OP, do a "guide". Bc DE is not able to give out competent infos to do theire event in theire own game...

What is wrong with them? 

31 minutes ago, P0Pz said:

You know what we notice more and more?

Player: LogIn

System: "We have a event xx... backstory text blabla.."

Player: "Eeey..wait..where to go? What to do?...hello?

System: "...GrrrRrrrrr...rrRrr...rrRrr..."

Player: "..wtf.."...sends S.O.S to other tennos "I'am lost in Space.."

I wonder if you are talking about maximizing/optimizing reward/time instead of info? Because the latest events/quests it haven't been unclear on what do to, sometimes though unclear on where to do it. But that is a trend I am happy to see Warframe take! Because I am so tired of games telling me exactly where to go, waypoints like "go here" and then instructions like "kill this enemy with this weapon on that limb". Btw I am also aware that Warframe has waypoints that tells me exactly to go as well, and I find that equally boring so I enjoy changes like this. But when you want to maximize your reward or do it as fast as possible, you need to compare your methods with other players, or copy them right off and I wonder if that is not what you are complaing about and aiming it at the wrong direction?
I wonder if internet has made average gamer lazy? Not willing to put any effort into it at all, just look something up on the internet when something doesn't specify where to go or what do to.

Overall I don't mind it, because that's how gaming has evolved, but that doesn't mean I can't whine about it :3

Edited by (PS4)ExetSM
I forgot to actually get to my point :3

1 minute ago, (PS4)ExetSM said:

I wonder if you are talking about maximizing/optimizing reward/time instead of info? Because the latest events/quests it haven't been unclear on what do to, sometimes though unclear on where to do it. But that is a trend I am happy to see Warframe take! Because I am so tired of games telling me exactly where to go, waypoints like "go here" and then instructions like "kill this enemy with this weapon on that limb". Btw I am also aware that Warframe has waypoints that tells me exactly to go as well, and I find that equally boring so I enjoy changes like this.
I wonder if internet has made average gamer lazy? Not willing to put any effort into it at all, just look something up on the internet when something doesn't specify where to go or what do to.

Overall I don't mind it, because that's how gaming has evolved, but that doesn't mean I can't whine about it :3

Sorry i disagree totaly. It's something different to give 'several hints' or give 'nothing'.

It is a event hold by someone not telling you where/what/why (backstory doesn't count). 

Nah. I 'start' enjoying a event if i have no frustration coming up in first move going into something. 

Buddy, this has nothing to do with "maximizing/optimizing reward/time ". Zero.

If i hold up a BQ for my friends...i do not post "Hey i do a bq, u r invited to come as well" and then stop giving out any other imortent infos for the context...

Nope. It shows incompetens to deliver the right points of infos to the other side, recieving it. So they can work with it. Missing context. That's the point.

11 minutes ago, P0Pz said:

Sorry i disagree totaly. It's something different to give 'several hints' or give 'nothing'.

It is a event hold by someone not telling you where/what/why (backstory doesn't count). 

Nah. I 'start' enjoying a event if i have no frustration coming up in first move going into something. 

Buddy, this has nothing to do with "maximizing/optimizing reward/time ". Zero.

If i hold up a BQ for my friends...i do not post "Hey i do a bq, u r invited to come as well" and then stop giving out any other imortent infos for the context...

Nope. It shows incompetens to deliver the right points of infos to the other side, recieving it. So they can work with it. Missing context. That's the point.

Well there you are just factually wrong, or your definition of "nothing" differs greatly from mine. Take for example Ambulas, unless you shut down your brain it was clear to hunt for Ambulas on open surface maps (and even if it wasn't it was so easy to run into Ambulas without even trying).

Has nothing to do with maximizing or optimizing? Okay, but then you are just wrong. Because they give hints, they give info. I don't know how you could've missed it though, maybe sent out that sos signal at the moment the Transmission from Frohd Bek ended. And your BQ (barbeque?) analogy is weird, because it does't fit in. A more relevant one would be "psst, I'm hosting BQ in the neighborhood sometime this week". Because you knew during which time Ambulas event would be and you knew in what areas to look for it.

Ambulas was just an example, but others that comes to mind is Mirage quest, Silver Groove, War Within, Second dream and such. All giving you sufficient hints to get you started. Don't remember about Octavia because she came during an intense time in school, so I did her quest absent my devotion.

Edited by (PS4)ExetSM
Added stuff yo and also curse you typos

lol check region chat?    Sure, because they are upright honest and forthright, giving 100% accurate information and data 110% of the time.    Not.   Good on the OP for putting in the effort to help, for those that don't know where to what they need.   

15 minutes ago, (PS4)ExetSM said:

Well there you are just factually wrong, or your definition of "nothing" differs greatly from mine. Take for example Ambulas, unless you shut down your brain it was clear to hunt for Ambulas on open surface maps.

Has nothing to do with maximizing or optimizing? Okay, but then you are just wrong. Because they give hints, they give info. I don't know how you could've missed it though, maybe sent out that sos signal at the moment the Transmission from Frohd Bek ended. And your BQ (barbeque?) analogy is weird, because it does't fit in. A more relevant one would be "psst, I'm hosting BQ in the neighborhood sometime this week". Because you knew during which time Ambulas event would be and you knew in what areas to look for it.

Ambulas was just an example, but others that comes to mind is Mirage quest, Silver Groove, War Within, Second dream and such. All giving you sufficient hints to get you started. Don't remember about Octavia because she came during an intense time in school, so I did her quest absent my devotion.

Changes nothing that the context is missing the importend points.

Even clicking on the "event row's" in first move tells you zero. None.

All infos written on the 'event picture button' tells you zero to the context belonging parts.

How many tiles do have a open-air tileset? Is it corpus only? Could it be that it apears on a planet/tileset atacking another faction?...

I simple have no starting point at all. There are to much "could be" points. So, before i can actualy 'take part on the event' i have to search for the infos i need, to take part. This is siriously the most frustrating way to begin with a event without real hints to start with.

It's lazy from the context starter, to regret delivering the right key points of it. 

How many friends will actualy come to your BQ doing it like that? Who will successful find you in one of your 60 possible spots the BQ could take place at that time? Who will take so much effort into it "without knowing 'what' he can actualy expect when reaching it"? No clue at all!  And even finding the right place, how do they know, if the persons they see, which would be masked, are his friends holding the BQ? Finding out after cracking the door and fighting through bushes,..aah..wrong garden..(no event drops)...must be another one...

I'am not sure if you point to a direction "paper chase - System" ?! Even then it still fails to deliver the right points of the context to do the event.

I don't care if it would say "on the coldest planet" as a hint (like in titania quest linie)...then i have indirectly a direct link to "where" and call out "...you could find event drops (titania flowers) with a link to "what"... But not even this is happening. ZERO.

I hope you got the point now.

52 minutes ago, P0Pz said:

Even clicking on the "event row's" in first move tells you zero. None.

All infos written on the 'event picture button' tells you zero to the context belonging parts.

How many tiles do have a open-air tileset? Is it corpus only? Could it be that it apears on a planet/tileset atacking another faction?...

I simple have no starting point at all. There are to much "could be" points. So, before i can actualy 'take part on the event' i have to search for the infos i need, to take part. This is siriously the most frustrating way to begin with a event without real hints to start with.

It's lazy from the context starter, to regret delivering the right key points of it. 

How many friends will actualy come to your BQ doing it like that? Who will successful find you in one of your 60 possible spots the BQ could take place at that time? Who will take so much effort into it "without knowing 'what' he can actualy expect when reaching it"? No clue at all!  And even finding the right place, how do they know, if the persons they see, which would be masked, are his friends holding the BQ? Finding out after cracking the door and fighting through bushes,..aah..wrong garden..(no event drops)...must be another one...

I'am not sure if you point to a direction "paper chase - System" ?! Even then it still fails to deliver the right points of the context to do the event.

I don't care if it would say "on the coldest planet" as a hint (like in titania quest linie)...then i have indirectly a direct link to "where" and call out "...you could find event drops (titania flowers) with a link to "what"... But not even this is happening. ZERO.

I hope you got the point now.

Which what you write it comes more and more obvious that you want an exact guide on how to do it. How many open tilesets are there? A lot, meaning that it's not hard to find one. Is it Grineer? Why would it be Grineer on an Corpus event? Even if that is not clear, it does not take long, not at all, to find it out. If you get info about "search open tilesets" you get something, despite on how useless you find it. So your statement that you get nothing, is again, simply wrong.

And your BQ, yes you get info! We seem to have great difference in our definition of nothing and zero. And if I get info that there's an BQ in my neighborhood sometime this week, I know somewhat location and time and a BQ is quite easy to spot. It's not like it's in secrecy. You have smoke, smell, a lot of people talking at the same spot, cars gathering, S#&$loads of stuff to give you a clue.

And I don't know what you mean by paper chase system. But the Titania quest it mentioned a planet/location it grew on. When it was dry areas, that gave me something (which is seperate from zero), I went to Mars, equipped scanner and S#&$loads of stuff turned up orange (or green if you scanned them in injector quest a long time ago).

So you get something, stop saying you get zero because what you apparently want to say is that it is not enough, which is a big difference and then becomes an different discussion.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)ExetSM said:

Which what you write it comes more and more obvious that you want an exact guide on how to do it. How many open tilesets are there? A lot, meaning that it's not hard to find one. Is it Grineer? Why would it be Grineer on an Corpus event? Even if that is not clear, it does not take long, not at all, to find it out. If you get info about "search open tilesets" you get something, despite on how useless you find it. So your statement that you get nothing, is again, simply wrong.

And your BQ, yes you get info! We seem to have great difference in our definition of nothing and zero. And if I get info that there's an BQ in my neighborhood sometime this week, I know somewhat location and time and a BQ is quite easy to spot. It's not like it's in secrecy. You have smoke, smell, a lot of people talking at the same spot, cars gathering, S#&$loads of stuff to give you a clue.

And I don't know what you mean by paper chase system. But the Titania quest it mentioned a planet/location it grew on. When it was dry areas, that gave me something (which is seperate from zero), I went to Mars, equipped scanner and S#&$loads of stuff turned up orange (or green if you scanned them in injector quest a long time ago).

So you get something, stop saying you get zero because what you apparently want to say is that it is not enough, which is a big difference and then becomes an different discussion.

"Context helps readers understand what they otherwise wouldn't be able to comprehend. It is a much-needed assistant, helping readers define unknown words and make sense of outside information.

In writing, it is often necessary to provide new words, concepts and information to help develop a thought. For example, maybe you need to include a fact to support your claim or a quote to better illustrate your analysis of a literary work. Whenever you use a fact or quote from another source, it is important that you tell the reader a bit about that information first. This is what we mean by context. You need to literally surround that piece of information with text that illuminates its meaning and relevancy. That is why context, when broken down, literally means 'with text.' It helps readers understand that which otherwise, they wouldn't be able to comprehend."

- In other words, the event context is delivering 'Zero' total substance to help readers to understand the hole picture. The context failed to transport the key points...

1 hour ago, P0Pz said:

~ Context failed ~ Context is nothing worth ~ Zero context.

As a side note: nothing agains your opinion buddy or any rude meaning from my side. I just want to transport my point of view. So you are maybe able to understand me. I'am not trying to teach u something. Just to clear the point.

Edit: ofc ".." text is a copy of text. My english isn't that good to express myselfe as in my mother language.

Edited by P0Pz

36 minutes ago, P0Pz said:

"WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

First things first: you need to encounter the Ambulas Reborn Prototypes head on. Frohd Bek is deploying them on new Condor Dropships. These deployments *only occur* on Corpus open-air surfaces - not ships! 

Take down Ambulas in your encounters and ensure you Hack the target - this will release ANIMO BEACONS which can be used to hone in on the Ambulas facility.
Once you have collected enough ANIMO BEACONS, you can head to the Ambulas Plant on Hades, Pluto for a final battle. Taking down Ambulas at the source will earn you a Supra Vandal and the peace of mind that you've helped put a stop to Ambulas's production."

How does this text not illuminate meaning for you? It is taking from News section on Warframe forums, which you can easily access from the game. You notice the flashing blue text under News in your ship. I cannot grasp that this, in your meaning, is zero information. It is something I am trying to understand.
This tells me everything I need to do, it gives me, in my opinion, even to much information! It gives me nothing to figure out by myself. The only "fun" I have in this is trying to find a way to maximize/optimize rewards/time, because that is the only thing that is not told, which is why I asked if that is a more correct way to protrude your point.

And no, don't worry. I want to learn as much as I can, which also means understanding how other people reason. So I take no offense in what you type and if I did I would probably just drop it because internet is full of trolls.
I would, however, like to apologise to OP. If you find that this discussion goes off-topic just PM me and I'll stop 
:heart:

Edited by (PS4)ExetSM

Edit: @(PS4)ExetSM

When i LogIn... does this text starting with "What you need to do" appear? 

Is somewhere InGame telling anyone: "..for details or further infos check our Forum" ??

No? Context failed. Linking to another source with further info(s) is needed, or the reader is not able to figuer out what the context is. Failed. Nothing worth. Zero context.

Edited by P0Pz

@P0Pz wow I did not know about this tag feature, you learn something new everyday

And that is the same as plugging your fingers in your ear and going "LALALALALALA" when someone tells you something.
The info is to much to state in your face. What it does is flash with blue text that says "Here is information about Ambulas Event!". The info is there, just not in your face at the start of the client, but after the Transmission from Frohd Bek, it is flashing in your face. If you ignored that, that is your problem, not DE's.

And if the text "What you need to do" doesn't appear when you log, that doesn't mean you get zero information, that is just silly.

Edited by (PS4)ExetSM

29 minutes ago, (PS4)ExetSM said:

@P0Pz wow I did not know about this tag feature, you learn something new everyday

And that is the same as plugging your fingers in your ear and going "LALALALALALA" when someone tells you something.
The info is to much to state in your face. What it does is flash with blue text that says "Here is information about Ambulas Event!". The info is there, just not in your face at the start of the client, but after the Transmission from Frohd Bek, it is flashing in your face. If you ignored that, that is your problem, not DE's.

Well the transmission tells nothing about the event. The only hint is corpus. That's it. Everything else is completly missing in the context. Ignored. Failed. 

I am not the host of the event or the one starting to transport information. I'am the reader or recipients.

The 'sender' of information has to hand out 'me' the minimum information within the context to let me see the hole picture. If not...he, the sender failed to do his job. Which is DE as host of the event.

If there is a "What to do..." event info in forum, why not InGame or at least a linking word to the forum to keep the context going? Is it so hard to do something correct?

As everyone could see...region chat was flooded by the same questions from players: "what to do? / where to go ?"

Failed to transport the context. Lazy Host of event.

Edited by P0Pz

@P0Pz It seems you are extremley lazy and want everything delivered in your hand. After the Transmission (which is a bit story, yes) there's flashing blue light in the news section where it states "Here is the information about Ambulas Event, read me!". You don't even have to move your camera for you to see it. Nothing, it's one of the first thing you see.
If you don't see that and start saying "I get no information, you failed, I have to talk to other Tenno's", well you just suck.

I see no point in going on with this discussion, it has already exceeded the "normal" lenght for off-topic discussions. So I won't keep it going but I thank you for a civil discussion :heart:

1 minute ago, (PS4)ExetSM said:

@P0Pz It seems you are extremley lazy and want everything delivered in your hand. After the Transmission (which is a bit story, yes) there's flashing blue light in the news section where it states "Here is the information about Ambulas Event, read me!". You don't even have to move your camera for you to see it. Nothing, it's one of the first thing you see.
If you don't see that and start saying "I get no information, you failed, I have to talk to other Tenno's", well you just suck.

I see no point in going on with this discussion, it has already exceeded the "normal" lenght for off-topic discussions. So I won't keep it going but I thank you for a civil discussion :heart:

Thanks also. Agree to disagree. ♡

15 minutes ago, Volinus7 said:

So much popcorn from a self-advertising thread, good job OP.

lol the topic should be changed into "Dichotomy and fundamentals of communication" instead...

Lol... interesting statement... there is truth within...