The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Was trading rage with someone. The trade ended fine for them, but for me it said they left the squad so i tried to cancel the trade, and it cancelled, although it game me the message 'couldn't cancel trade' which was extremely confusing. Apparently the trade went fine for the other guy, he lost his plat and got a rage, however i didn't get any plat and i kept my rage. He said that the trade went fine and he left the dojo. Basically, he traded with nobody. I'm afraid that this could be used to duplicate mods by trading like 1 plat or something.

@[DE]Saske

Dojo issue!

I invited a dude to my dojo for a trade. He didn't show up, but he said he was there. Then, when I left to my ship to re-enter, the guy wasn't kicked from the dojo.

We both relogged, he tried to invite me to his dojo, but with the same result. I entered his dojo, but there was no one there.

The same thing has happened back and forth with 3 potential customers so far, and it's really weird.

We've tried entering through communications tab and star chart, but it makes no difference. One of them invited me while he was in my dojo. Didn't work either.

Hope I've been clear enough.

Thank you.

Edit: If this is an issue on my end, I'm not sure what it could be. If you have time, hit me up?

Edited by Lokhae

Just finished an index run, the familiar "cannot connect to the multiplayer menu" popup came up, followed by the usual prompt to join the previous squad.

When i joined the squad, the only 2 names displayed on pressing esc were written in black and both were DE Steve (exactly like that, no underscores or anything).

At that point i was taken out of the esc menu and was just stuck unable to move or chat in my liset, while the icons that showed the two DE steves were small in the top middle of my screen.

Hey, this is Borimor_Wathal. It seems I accidentaly broke Mesa's fourth ability. It's going on wothout consuming energy and I'm able to move during this. I beleive on Twitch on MasryTroy's account you can see the footage...

@[DE]Saske

Here's the link for the video

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/177009636

Edited by Borimor_Wathal
forgot the @ in the message, and needed to add the Link

I have an issue dont sure if heres the place, i enter in the game and check my items then i realize a scimitars fuselage just disapear, i dont sell it or nothing and no ones but me have the password for my account i jhave 2 of them, and just ceking i only left one, and now im not sure if any other item can be disapear cause i have a lot and only realize the scimitar fuselage cause im near to construct it, please help

I'm not sure if this is a bug, visual glitch, or something else but whenever I have played recently I get this weird reflection of somewhere I've been before (In a mission it may show a reflection of my warframe in my ship) not sure what this is but any help would be greatly appreciated. https://imgur.com/DkAlR6i (bottom left corner of screen shot)

@[DE]Saske
Lephantis Corpus head stops opening, Its invulnerable forever, We can not proceed past neptune because killing lephantis is required. 
We can not continue the game. 
Another player told me The bug happens when you Zoom in on him, no one zoomed in the whole fight, it worked.
Fix this.
bqiSAH6.jpg

Edited by Eastand
tag- new information

@[DE]Saske

The Syndicate Rep gained Mod Negation Swarm says that
it "protects inaros from status effects", but there may be some issues with what counts and should count.

In specific, I have noted that Grineer Scorpion Units, using their grappling hook ability, will still affect the Inaros.

The thing is, you cannot be knocked down or moved. But you still get frozen in place, turned rapidly around, and paused for a second while the game applies the grappel to you, and THEN you are charged the 3% armor buff, and set free.

When there are multiple Scorpions attacking, this does still effect full crowd control, you just don't get your frequent dragging miles.

It is my opinion that anything that takes control of the character from the player is a form of crowd control, and should probably be considered a "status". It's bad enough that multiple Scorpions can rapidly shred off the armor buff you paid HP for, an ability they are getting because of the expensive mod you slotted, without letting them also CC the supposedly un-CC-able tank-frame to boot.

@[DE]Saske

Calm & Frenzy Augment

So as i was this augment for Equinox and i noticed that the sleep does not work every time i use it or when it spreads to other enemy's at first i thought i was just a weird thing that happened and shrugged it off then i start seeing it happen more and more so here i am now reporting this bug as it is making using Equinox not very fun to use sense that is a big part of Equinox and the fact it is part of her spider Equinox build.

Edited by TitanInDesolation

@[DE]Saske

When I was modding my Cerata, I noticed that by installing Virulent Scourge, It's toxin damage when thrown goes down, the innate toxin damage is gone, and replaced by the mod's damage, not only that, if you add a let's say, fire damage mod, on a unmodded cerata, when thrown, gains gas damage AND fire damage.

To sum up, cerata's toxin damage when thrown, has an issue, not hard to notice if you are looking for it, just try adding elemental's to an unmodded version.

Some images, my game is in spanish, sorry for that.

Unmodded
e3e3cf1e353d41a6e63b20b230a0540b.jpg
https://gyazo.com/e3e3cf1e353d41a6e63b20b230a0540b

Virulent Scourge
65090fa0ce2d91bb4537f36a01a9395d.jpg
https://gyazo.com/65090fa0ce2d91bb4537f36a01a9395d

Volcanic Edge
b4b5b86f92300ee21784bffa8af23495.jpg
https://gyazo.com/b4b5b86f92300ee21784bffa8af23495

Volcanic Edge + Virulent Scourge
440f2713b08d9d5cda57a54de05087dc.jpg
https://gyazo.com/440f2713b08d9d5cda57a54de05087dc

Haven't tried other throwing weapons, so I don't know if this issue is anywhere else. Thanks for reading this far!

On PC the Cooldown of Syndicate procs seems to be dramatically increased from before. On the wiki it says that the CD is 10 seconds with the gauge rapidly decreasing but on the current patch the CD seems to be around 20-30 seconds. The only fix related to Syndicate procs was the Purity effect not lasting 30 seconds as intended but from reading the patch notes, I don't see any change that extended the syndicate proc CD.

@[DE]Saske

Howdy. Been having an issue for nearly the last two weeks where Trinity's Link ability (max level) will not grant the 75% damage reduction that it's supposed to. In fact, when I cast link on both my regular and Prime Trinity, I receive no DR at all. Blessing's DR works just fine on both frames. I've tried reinstalling, verifying, etc. No joy. Haven't seen anything anywhere else about others having the issue, so maybe I'm just lucky?