The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

i reported an weird thing i did with my tenno a while back by posting on the forum and asked an admin to take a look at it but still no one replied to the issue and it seems to be an easily exploitable glitch that doesnt seem intended in game can someone get back to me please.

@[DE]Saske

After a hotfix (not sure if it was 21.5.1 or 21.5.2), whenever someone doesn't complete Void's parkour room (any of the rooms), it displays a 'Mission Failed' on the top of the screen and the game ends as a failure, making the players lose everything they earned during the mission, even though the primary objective was completed (in my case, the capture target was captured before the parkour room was found). This always happens, regardless if the primary objective is completed or not.

2 minutes ago, jodyze said:

Found a bug after maxing my energy regen perk in the zenurik tree , i no longer regen energy, kinda game breaking @DEsaske

By any chance, the symbol on top of it is black?

In order to enable the passive, you have to click the symbol so that its colour turns red like the picture below.

1QRXgGA.png

Just now, WhiteSpike said:

By any chance, the symbol on top of it is black?

In order to enable the passive, you have to click the symbol so that its colour turns red like the picture below.

1QRXgGA.png

why is that even a feature , thx man. it was black , i must have clicked it by accident

On 8/22/2017 at 2:05 PM, (PS4)Owenistic said:

@[DE]Saske I started playing about a year and a half ago, and my current active quest is still Howl of the Kubrow. The objective I am currently at is to Install the Incubator Segment. I have checked both my inventory and foundry, and I do not have a kubrow incubator segment or a blueprint for it. When I go to the location where my kubrow incubator should be, I am greeted to grey text that displays "Incubator Offline Segment Required" with no prompt to install my incubator. This has been the case for the past year and a half, and I thought I wouldn't mind. However, Plains of Eidolon is slated for fall and I really want a Kubrick now that I'm in the endgame. Any suggestions?

You need to buy the BP.

4 hours ago, WhiteSpike said:

@[DE]Saske

After a hotfix (not sure if it was 21.5.1 or 21.5.2), whenever someone doesn't complete Void's parkour room (any of the rooms), it displays a 'Mission Failed' on the top of the screen and the game ends as a failure, making the players lose everything they earned during the mission, even though the primary objective was completed (in my case, the capture target was captured before the parkour room was found). This always happens, regardless if the primary objective is completed or not.

@[DE]Saske THIS! Why is this a thing now? I've lost ayatan sculptures because of a group member going into a parkour room and failing it. Not cool, man.

Please, I really want to have the Security Camera entry fixed in the Codex, i'm struggling a lot with that now i'm about to complete the scans of the Factions tab.

Another entry but nobody really cares is the Orbiter (archwing) which shares the same problem. Also the Infested Tumor in the Objects tab is bugged too.

Please D.E, I really want you to solve this, like a really lot.

Anyways thanks @[DE]Saske

Edited by Adros
Not enough information was given

On 22/8/2017 at 3:48 PM, LuckyBeach said:

suIJNei.jpg

@[DE]Saske there's no Dark Dagger mastery now it seems? There's one for Dark Split-Sword, Dark Sword but Dark Dagger seems missing completely. I was about to craft it to gain some mastery and now idk even if I will gain any :o

As far as I know some entries remain hidden until you get them, like the Zenistar. Don't know if it's the same case for the Dark Dagger.

I keep zooming out randomly when i right-click to zoom it's like i let the button go for a split second and this sometimes happens like 5 or 6 times in quick succesion. i tried a new mouse i tried plugging into anothe usb prot but nothing works so far and other shooters i tested work fine without that problem so i'm guessing that the problem isn't on my end like i firt thougt @[DE]Saske 

Edited by MaskedMessenger

@[DE]Saske With Hydroid if you are in Undertow under an infested moa goo pool the camera perspective drops to the floor. Also I haven't been able to recreate it but I think I cast Tempest Barrage on my sentinel somehow and every rain drop hit exactly where the sentinel was in the air at the time of casting.

Edited by Subteram

On 8/24/2017 at 6:07 PM, r3volutionary said:

@[DE]Saske

The door won't open after defeating the

Reveal hidden contents

battalyst

and passing through the portal in the

Reveal hidden contents

Follow the Stalker

quest. I tried running the quest twice,once solo and again with a party but it's still the same!

This the door that doesn't open - http://imgur.com/a/97SMt

@[DE]Saske 

nvm it opened on my 3rd try :).

On 24/08/2017 at 5:00 AM, WhiteSpike said:

@[DE]Saske

I have had an instance or two of this, and have heard of it happening several times with a clan mate. It happens as Whitespike explains.

I have been through the novice task, has unlocked the landing ship foundry module, but when I want to make MANTIS landing ship parts, I have to first have a landing ship foundry module. I already have a landing ship foundry. How to solve this problem?

@[DE]Saske

With the right trigger, Oberon's Renewal Power Strength can stack up with Growing Power's aura. I'm not sure how, but I accidentally triggered it many times without knowing how, and sometimes get 200+ heals per sec (without corrupted buffs from void fissures). Theorectically speaking, when triggered properly and multiple times, Oberon can gain an infinite power strength stack, healing all squad mates almost instantaneously (simply, imagine 300+ heals per second) while also granting increased armour buff from Iron renewal.

There is one trigger I have discovered though. To do this, Oberon needs to cast Renewal, go fall off a cliff or any falloff edge to respawn back onto the tileset proper, and recast Renewal in the same place. Not sure if Hallowed Ground is needed, but I suspect Hallowed Ground is also causing this trigger.

This is my Oberon Prime build:

Growing Power, Power Drift, Vitality, Steel Fiber, Rage, Energy Conversion, Transient Fortitude, Streamline, Primed Continuity, Primed Flow.

With this setup and gaining Energy Conversion and Growing Power's buff by inflicting status effects using my weapons, I am supposed to put out 98 heals per second (I forgot how much armor I got, but it's around 470+ armor). Accidental triggers, has helped me put out up 270+ heals per second and 1100+ armour. This happened during a void fissure mission and I made sure, I did not have a corrupted buff on my Oberon Prime. I have also made sure no one else in the squad has another Growing Power aura, only me.

Sorry, don't have any screenshots or videos.

Edited by Danzen00