Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon's heal doesn't affect later allies that come into range. Is this intentional?

Lorienzo

Question

Found that the Kavor (Defection mission) won't get healed unless I activate Renewal in their range again.

Is this supposed to be like an intentional thing?

I don't know, maybe those who come into range will get the heal even after leaving and have that Augment Phoenix Renewal effect retained too?

6 answers to this question

Well, if you mean that you activated Renewal long ago, then yes, like Nova's MP, it only affects those caught in the initial wave.

If you mean that you casted near her and the wave hit her but didn't heal, then that would be a bug.

7 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

Well, if you mean that you activated Renewal long ago, then yes, like Nova's MP, it only affects those caught in the initial wave.

If you mean that you casted near her and the wave hit her but didn't heal, then that would be a bug.

A very good analogy. Thankyou.

It is just misunderstood by many people, although I have to agree it is not intuitive. When you cast Renewal, you create a field at that position that will mark everyone in it for your heal, which stays until you deactivate it. If someone later enters this field (where you cast it), they will also receive the effect. This means you can cast it at a position, where you are sure the Kavor will run through and then keep it on for the rest of the mission (assuming you don't run out of energy). 

Edited by bluepheonix13
Typo