Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please fix it

-STR-Kreaonei

Question

Last time i played , it was like 3 years ago . I bought founders pack (hunter) and now i have the hunter badge on my account. then i realized all my items are deleted but the ones i have equipped. My excalibur prime is deleted too please give my items back asap.

i bought hunter pack and i ahve hunter badge still no excalibur prime.

10 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, OrkaMSV said:

thanks man. but i live in turkey i sended 1 tiket for turkish support should i send 1 more as english

They get many messages. I suggest being patient. They will answer when they get to you. Good luck! Cheers.

42 minutes ago, OrkaMSV said:

Last time i played , it was like 3 years ago . I bought founders pack (hunter) and now i have the hunter badge on my account. then i realized all my items are deleted but the ones i have equipped. My excalibur prime is deleted too please give my items back asap.

i bought hunter pack and i ahve hunter badge still no excalibur prime.

Let me answer this easily. You stopped playing 3 yrs ago. There is a new quest "Vor's Prize" which you must run in order to unlock everything in your new liset including all your old gear/items you had. Really should read up on things before getting on the forums ranting and raving to get something fixed that is entirely on you for not handling.

2 hours ago, DogManDan said:

Let me answer this easily. You stopped playing 3 yrs ago. There is a new quest "Vor's Prize" which you must run in order to unlock everything in your new liset including all your old gear/items you had. Really should read up on things before getting on the forums ranting and raving to get something fixed that is entirely on you for not handling.

It might not be because of the quest. Some old players have indeed lost items. A friend of mine lost 2 frames and 3 weapons when he came back after a couple years. 

8 hours ago, DogManDan said:

Bugs happen and players with long term absences do legitimately lose items.

Also, not so much on the ranting and raving from the OP.  They're concerned and asking for help, not flying off the handle and going full nut job like you're implying.