Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GRox_98

Question

12 answers to this question

i believe it is only that day as well.

this is how it is advertised

"TennoCon Relay unlocked in the Star-chart day of the event to Baro Ki'Teer who will have his entire inventory listed!"

Edited by Dark5eiD

1 minute ago, Dark5eiD said:

i believe it is only that day as well.

I'd heard it'd be up for multiple days so the people who actually go to Tennocon will be able to visit it when they get home.

14 minutes ago, Gabriel_98 said:

Uh ok :(

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  I doubt it'll be anything different from a normal relay.  It'll just have Baro with all his stuff, which will all come back around at some point anyway.

According to the info from Devstream 93, the relay will be open for TennoCon ticket holders for 72 hours. If you don't have a ticket, you won't have access.

Whether you can attend or you’ll be celebrating the day in the exclusive TennoCon relay, all physical ticket and Digital Pack holders will have access to Baro’s full wares for 72 hours once the event starts!

https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-93-overview

Edited by Calvyr

Plus if you cant get in ask if someone out there with a digital ticket will pick you up something.  I am considering doing it myself but people will need to provide me with the trade ins to get the ducats for whatever they want.  I would have to figure some way to recoup some credits too... maybe I shouldn't have dumped 10m into the dojo bank the other day....

50 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I'd heard it'd be up for multiple days so the people who actually go to Tennocon will be able to visit it when they get home.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  I doubt it'll be anything different from a normal relay.  It'll just have Baro with all his stuff, which will all come back around at some point anyway.

Does anybody here remember Baro Lynn? Remember how he said that we would meet again some sunny day? *rustling wind*

I agree, tennocon relay should be public accessible.  Like a walled off section for non tennocon peeps so they can stare at everyone getting stuff from baro like poor kids in snow during christmas looking into the window of a happy well-off family with their christmas roast dinner or whatever.

14 hours ago, TrinityPrime said:

I agree, tennocon relay should be public accessible.  Like a walled off section for non tennocon peeps so they can stare at everyone getting stuff from baro like poor kids in snow during christmas looking into the window of a happy well-off family with their christmas roast dinner or whatever.

WOW thats evil ! :)

1) I live in europe so i am really disgusted by what i can not attend the tennocon which is 4000km from where i live ..
2) The privileged ones who can attend the tennocon have, in addition access to restrains items. Or I just pay to have access to the baron ..
Pff is disgusting .. ~ disappointed ~

PFFF DE thats not ok i paid enough in this game and want to be a part of warframe..only freesword code and thats it??i understand that ticket buyers have a bonus but i cant buy ticket and DE let me not in?I thought i am a tenno..buts its ok next time i get a 75%offer i buy nothing in future..i fight with honor but -->only a paying tenno is a good tenno<--...have fun with your tenno con DE! good night.. :(