Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can I increase my damage?

Raptora1

Question

I have been playing this game for a bit and at the moment i want to get a new warframe. The necessary parts can be found on Saturn, but I'm stuck at the Jupiter junction. I do not have enough damage. I have managed multiple times to survive long enough to empty all of my karak bullets in the enemy's head, but I have never damaged over 50% of his hp. All of my stuff is maxed out and i have serration lvl 3. along with other mods. I have completed all other available levels and should move on. Any tips on defeating the guy?

11 answers to this question

If you have Excalibur as your Warframe, run up to the Junction boss, press 2, then melee attack, you should be absolutely fine if you repeat this.

(Make sure to always keep moving, avoid getting too close to the boss when she has glowing tendrils attached to you and try and Max out mods like 'Vitality' on your Warframe, and mods like 'Pressure Point' on your Melee weapon - % stat boosters for more damage and health.)

In short, to up your damage you invest in your mods. Power Strength for Warframes' with damaging abilities, or % upgrade mods on Weapons. Attaching and upgrading these mods allows you to hit higher damage levels, but getting these mods may require some farming on your end.

Edited by Orthelius

10 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

If you have Excalibur as your Warframe, run up to the Junction boss, press 2, then melee attack, you should be absolutely fine if you repeat this.

(Make sure to always keep moving, avoid getting too close to the boss when she has glowing tendrils attached to you and try and Max out mods like 'Vitality' on your Warframe, and mods like 'Pressure Point' on your Melee weapon - % stat boosters for more damage and health.)

Unfortunately my warframe is volt and I can not melee the guy to death because if I get too close he will hit me sooner or later and if I put a shield he will just run past it. And the energy regen isn't good enough to stun my enemy with my ult all the time.

Edited by Raptora1

In which case your best bet is to spam your 1, level up Vitality and Redirection mods for more survivability and invest in weapon damage mods. You might have to spend some time levelling up and farming before trying to defeat this Junction. 

Its time to level up your gear mostly. you need some levels in those mods of yours. It will only get more difficult from that point with mods that are not up to par for the level of content you are going to.

49 minutes ago, (PS4)BatDude2-0 said:

look for weak point in his armor and when they glow shoot them, when he bursts the ring of fire run from it then jump bacward into it after like 2 seconds.

The junction is the problem. Not the saturn boss.

Edited by Airwolfen

1 hour ago, Raptora1 said:

I have been playing this game for a bit and at the moment i want to get a new warframe. The necessary parts can be found on Saturn, but I'm stuck at the Jupiter junction. I do not have enough damage. I have managed multiple times to survive long enough to empty all of my karak bullets in the enemy's head, but I have never damaged over 50% of his hp. All of my stuff is maxed out and i have serration lvl 3. along with other mods. I have completed all other available levels and should move on. Any tips on defeating the guy?

If you are using Volt you can increase the duration and efficiency (energy cost reduction) in your abilities and spam the 4th one, the junction boss will be electrocuted enough time so you can recover energy and do damage with your weapons while he is paralyzed. You can also melee the boss while he is electrocuted and see in the screen how much time your ability lasts so you can flee when the effect it's about to end

Edited by (XB1)neoxal

I would recommend maxing out the mods you have to get the edge. Here's a tip with Volt run around the entrance hall till you max out you're passive to help with damage. You should have higher than level 3 Serration to deal with higher level enemies. If you haven't use some orokin reactors and catalysts on your equipment to add more mods. You could also try building another frame like Mag or Valkyr.

Edited by TruthArbiter

1 hour ago, Raptora1 said:

i have serration lvl 3. along with other mods

Well, what are those other Mods? :P

Is that (I assume Damaged, if so, get a "real" one) Serration your only damage-increasing Mod?

Are you aware of how elemental damage works / are you using elemental damage Mods?

Also, with Volt, you could try staying far away, plopping down your Shield in front of you and bam,
you are now bulletproof and deal enhanced damage from shooting through your Shield.