Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You can postpone the incomming update as far as possible, but I want to stick galatine's 2/3 of a blade on my skana handle with connector.

pavlo555

Can we, possibly, get a feature to disassemble weapons for their very separate parts?

1. Would make getting dupe of prime weapons valuable.

2. Would give more variety than a set of default sticks and blades.

3. Small reaper prime blade on a kama prime stick, x2. yes.

Not sure if it's going to work like that upon release. They'll probably just throw us a lot of new and different parts to create our own stuff, instead of us having that and dismantling current weapons and adding them into the part pool.

Neat idea though!

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

I mean, I like this idea, but see above.  Awesome as this sounds (I truly do mean it, this idea sounds amazing), it's require modeling and rendering each 'piece' as it's own asset rather than the one giant piece melee weps tend to be, in MOST cases, which, due to sheer volume, would be nothing short of a nightmare for the unfortunate art team, not to mention memory use.

Still, this is a great concept, so I'm still gonna give it a +1 for 'this is a nice idea.'

this would create a lot of clipping issues a la the any mod any weapon mod from fallout 4.

it's a cool idea, and some stuff would work well, but a lot of stuff would result in horrendous clipping, so many of the combinations would likely look atrocious near the connections