Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have 2 suggestions

oxythotin_

Question

Hello

I have 2 suggestions

1- instead of getting orokin catalyst and reactor from alerts you can put them in relics and this will be really helpful

2- you can add paid ads and tasks on the website and when the player complete them he get free platinum

help me to make the DE see this

this really can help us all

3 answers to this question

I think both of these ideas aren't thought out well enough - If they are in relics, this adds to the grind, and dilutes the Prime part drop tables. This creates two more issues, newer players may not even be able to farm the necessary relics, and those of us With the relics now have a reduced chance to get something we might want instead. 

If you changed this to: Orokin Reactors and Catalysts can be found on the Void missions as very rare drops instead of in sorties, then this solves the issues AND we keep them as alerts.

I think you don't know what you're asking for. F*** paid ads, and DE has done very well by the community to use our money wisely and not resort to sponsorship. As soon as they do, they place a limit on their design choices. 

We don't Need help. DE don't need help. They are doing a great job on their own, and constructive criticism, and ideas, like your first point are what they need. 

They are in already, easy, farm prime aprts, sell those, buy catalyst or reactor, profit.

Such won't happen, it is sitll income for them consdieirng how mcuh you can get everything free really without spending ever any money, they already taked a risk with letting froma be more common now with relics. Alerts are jsuta nice freebonus if oyu happen to come accros at the right time.