Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

Natterjack110

9 minutes ago, NaoEthelia said:

Steve said they're aiming for end of summer release. Fingers crossed if there will be any delays.

Do you have a source for this? Not that I don't believe you, but it's nice to hear it from the horse's mouth.

8 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

Do you have a source for this? Not that I don't believe you, but it's nice to hear it from the horse's mouth.

Steve's twitter, should be in his today's "Replies and Tweets". There's alot to sift through but I remember reading his aim for summer release.

Edited by NaoEthelia

44 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

Oh, okay. I did find this:

I found: 

Read the last sentence in the description: "This new update is set for late summer of 2017."

Knowing DE and their usual schedules, late summer could mean beginning of winter. But seriously though, this can never be a 21.5 update. And U22 would be like way too early to come in late summer.

Edited by IceColdHawk

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2017 at 3:25 PM, (Xbox One)Ivan of Jupiter said:

lol I'm not gonna hold my breath. This is a big undertaking. Might end up taking longer than expected for them to iron it out. 

Plus...

Im on console. I'll have to wait like half a year...

Well they did flat out say that after The Wait Within bs, they were going to be much better about showing off closer to the real release dates and giving a more accurate ETA's, When he says he's shooting for a late summer release, he could very well be underestimating his team; because he doesn't want a repeat of last year. Or he could just mean what he says, either way they did say they would be better about that.

On 7/10/2017 at 0:48 PM, IceColdHawk said:

And U22 would be like way too early to come in late summer.

Well, there isn't really a rule saying that they can't release a huge update within a month or 2 of another, just one that says they can't be too far apart. I'm sure if they could, They would release huge updates like this every week, sadly thats impossible

Edited by TennoHack