Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips on how to beat the raptor 2.0

So I need tips on how to kill the raptor 2.0. I already killed them once but I wanted to build Nova. And I cant seem to beat it again. Is just the first raptor that one is a pain but the other ones are easier. So does anyone know some tips to beat at least the first raptor. I got killed like 3 times trying to beat the first one. But somehow I got to manage it and killed it. But like I said I cant beat it again. (I have Trinity and Nyx. For primary weapos I have Tigris and sobek. For secondary the twin grakatas and angstrum and meele even though it doesnt matter much the galatine.) 

Edited by (XB1)JariiKirishima1

Ivara as a prowl build and silenced weapons. No f***s given. Literally bring whatever weapon you want as long as it's silent. You'll probably also want to bring ammo restores too. Wall hike your way up to the top platforms hanging from the ceiling and go to town from there. Drop down for the bomb, dunk it, and rinse repeat.

1 hour ago, MystMan said:

OP has only Trinity and Nyx.

Easiest of the two would be Trinity. Mod her for Energy Vampire abuse (use negative duration mods, Fleeting Expertise + Transient Fortitude) and spam 2 on the raptors.

If OP has only Trinity and Nyx, they probably don't have any negative duration mods.

If OP only has trinity and Nyx, either go for long range Link Trinity or Assimilate Nyx. He can just stand there and shoot at Raptor with a Radiation damage weapon then grab and drop the bomb. I do suspect the main problem with the OP is his weapon's DPS. Probably being low on mods make them lackluster. Sobek won't be cutting it for single target boss. Tigris is better, if you have all the good mods. Don't bother with Angstrum since Raptor moves around quite a bit you'd end up missing shots. Don't bother shooting Raptor when his wings are closed since that's its invulnerable phase. Use that time to shoot mooks on the ground instead.