Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[July 11] Connectivity Issues - Investigating

gadgetboy.

Just now, cra0zy said:

Just gonna point out that writing "I have the same problem" or something similar after a bunch of people already wrote the exact same thing is not helpful, it just clogs up the forum chat. Just give DE a bit of time to resolve the issue.

well it not that bad people are stating the same, it would be alot worse if everybody was complaining like on pretty much every other game forum xP

Just now, Thalaron07 said:

well it not that bad people are stating the same, it would be alot worse if everybody was complaining like on pretty much every other game forum xP

People stating the same is the good thing to a certain degree, but after the several forum chat pages and someone from DE actually noticing that there is an issue I think it becomes redundant until someone claims that it got solved.

1 minute ago, cra0zy said:

People stating the same is the good thing to a certain degree, but after the several forum chat pages and someone from DE actually noticing that there is an issue I think it becomes redundant until someone claims that it got solved.

cant argue with with that statement :)

2 minutes ago, cra0zy said:

Just gonna point out that writing "I have the same problem" or something similar after a bunch of people already wrote the exact same thing is not helpful, it just clogs up the forum chat. Just give DE a bit of time to resolve the issue.

Pointing out in a random topic what clogs the forum chat up clogs up the forum chat as well. People just simply want to state they have the same problem, so it's not a separate single issue.

Just now, kowalsky386 said:

GUYS! Guys! Guys listen! I figured it out! It's the Chinise! They are mad we getting umbra!

I knew it!   

Is everybody having this problem or am i just lucky? 

If not everybody: are the ones with the problem using the cellphone app too?

Maybe some priority got changed and cellphone logs in and discs pc while doing? (as it used to be the other way around)

For some reason I found much more annoying remembering last weekend people complaining on that, (looks like it's affecting Europe people, north and south america are good as far as I know). Now it's affecting me as well (in portugal). Runned a workaround with no success (google dns, opendns, change warframe servers to North america, flushdns etc), nothing changes.

and I see on EE.log file lots og HTTP error all others checks are ok, like UPNP ok. This started for me after a Windows 10 update 1 hour ago. Did u received a windows 10 update as well?

Edited by spyvspyaeon

3 minutes ago, Vetterman said:

Now that you mention it my windows (10) recently forced me to do the "privacy setting for future update" thing, but afaik didnt update yet.

it started when the update was downloading, (at same time I was playing and I got my first kick). I restarted to install all, and the issue started in a crazy loop, login seconds latter kick to client login page. Even to login here, I waited (not joking 15 minutes to page to load lol ). 

ps: I don't have a single problem accessing any USA or any other part of the world, any server or site is working perfectly

Edited by spyvspyaeon