Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[July 11] Connectivity Issues - Investigating

gadgetboy.

First had difficulties getting the game started and when it finally stopped looking for updates and I made it in game it kicked me out just when I was about finish a sortie.

Edited by Nukke

Guys give them time it's not like they want to do this on purpose, when there is hardware involved there will always be the risk of malfunction. When the problem is solved they will let us know just have some patience. 

BTW providing relevant information (possible solution to a connectivity problem) as an in-game redtext while the game is logging me off every 2-3 min doesn't seem to be a good idea.

Edited by manimalia
minor grammar correction

40 minutes ago, Nopetastic said:

Well, been getting kicked to login screen multiple times everyday since the latest hotfix.. But for the last half an hour it's been insane, can't stay in the game for more than few minutes at the time before it happens again.

Same Here!

Edited by Marc2044

Just gonna point out that writing "I have the same problem" or something similar after a bunch of people already wrote the exact same thing is not helpful, it just clogs up the forum chat. Just give DE a bit of time to resolve the issue.

yeah same problem here in Denmark, so doesnt seem like it location based problem... tho kinda weird been playing all day without a single problem, and then all of a sudden i get kicked back to log-in screen every 5 mins ... ^^