The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pvp How It Should Be Done... And Done Right!

Arlayn

The best way to do it is to not do it at all.

Guessing you didn't watch...

Dude I can totally see it happening. A match starts the other players are grineer one person starts as their Tenno. Who ever kills the Tenno gets to play Tenno next round...

Or Play a mission as the opposite side as in you play as Grineer and you have to plan with your buddies how to stop the four tenno from getting through. (Should only be done for more advanced missions further down the line in the game) (with options to pick the Class of enemy you are such as Heavy grineer, or Moa, or Charger depending on faction, or if DE is generous customize your enemy unit for each faction just as you do with Tenno)

I still want to play as a Customizable Playable Grineer...

There's plenty of PVP games out there that do PVP great. Please leave a PVE game to be PVE.

So theres a game called Warframe: Grineer? Really? point it out please...

You won't get good replies to PvP topics here, people are against it without any basis or logic other than "it makes people evil"; fun thing the forums are already like that, so not like much will change.

Me, for one, would like it in a less "srs" and competitive way, something silly like capture the flag/etc.

Oh and I would love to play as a moa, stomping stuff all day err day.

Edited by SetAbominae

You won't get good replies to PvP topics here, people are against it without any basis or logic other than "it makes people evil"; fun thing the forums are already like that, so not like much will change.

Me, for one, would like it in a less "srs" and competitive way, something silly like capture the flag/etc.

Oh and I would love to play as a moa, stomping stuff all day err day.

JKA already did this and it was phenomenally boring; the fastest units with the highest speed powers won, and won by cheesing the map geometry in ridiculous ways.

JKA already did this and it was phenomenally boring; the fastest units with the highest speed powers won, and won by cheesing the map geometry in ridiculous ways.

Suppose there's more modes too, but now that you mention it yes, that one in particular would be problematic in warframe.

Unless everyone turned into grineers/moas or something.

Edit : Challenges would be fun too, something like you have a parkour map (kinda like the rank8 test) and at the end you have to make a jump and land on a target, then each frame takes turns and you can watch other players.

Edited by SetAbominae

I still want to play as a Customizable Playable Grineer...

So theres a game called Warframe: Grineer? Really? point it out please...

So is this to do with wanting PVP or to fufill your fantasy of being a grineer?

Warframe doesn't need PVP and I don't want a community to come out of it which treats everyone like dirt during matches and has bad sportsmanship.

No. For the thousand or a millionth time, we don't need PvP, we don't want PvP. DO NOT ADD PvP.

There are tons of reasons why not, but I am so tired of explaining them all over again and again for people who want PvP.

Edited by BETAOPTICS