Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr 24 wow

(PSN)THE8BALLR

Well all i have to say you definitely made the tuffest mastery rank test to date kudos don't know if i'll ever get to mr 24 and beyond , maybe if tenno's didn't have to relie on energy for everything like maybe if i could stomp on the never ending leaches so i had energy to blast the recharging orb you need to destroy or maybe have a body that wasn't so slow , maybe i could avoid the enemy better so i could use what little energy u have on the orb or maybe the fact that theres an invisible time limit also is frustrating other then all of that i'd love to see who beats it first because you would truely have earned it

8 minutes ago, Aeon66 said:

Well this test gets easier the higher frame rate you have.

Update 20.7:

• Fixed Operator Void Beam damage being framerate dependent.

I believe they also fixed being able to stand on the orb:

• Fixed being able to avoid getting hit in the Mastery Rank 24 test.

Just now, UvBenServed said:

Update 20.7:

• Fixed Operator Void Beam damage being framerate dependent.

I believe they also fixed being able to stand on the orb:

• Fixed being able to avoid getting hit in the Mastery Rank 24 test.

oh welp, i havent seen that.

I've done it and was certainly not the first to.

Spoiler

ZLZCZDE.jpg

Run round in a circle, fire a bit while jogging, recharge a bit while sprinting.  If maggots get too close Void Dash through them to kill them and regain energy (Operator gets energy for each enemy hit by a Void Dash).

40 minutes ago, LoopStricken said:

Well I've already beaten it, so... yay me?

This, though I did it in the Simulacrum to see what people were complaining about rather than doing it for my MR.  I did it without watching videos on my first try.  Did get down to my final life, though.

Not too hard, without the cheat. failed my first test run, cause i didn't realize the orb regens health, but when i did it for real, had no problems with it.

and seriously, unless you are seeing a different screen, there is a timer in the upper left, i believe.

Edited by beckettb

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2017 at 4:35 PM, (PS4)THE8BALLR said:

Well all i have to say you definitely made the tuffest mastery rank test to date kudos don't know if i'll ever get to mr 24 and beyond , maybe if tenno's didn't have to relie on energy for everything like maybe if i could stomp on the never ending leaches so i had energy to blast the recharging orb you need to destroy or maybe have a body that wasn't so slow , maybe i could avoid the enemy better so i could use what little energy u have on the orb or maybe the fact that theres an invisible time limit also is frustrating other then all of that i'd love to see who beats it first because you would truely have earned it

so practice practice practice finally figured it out good challenge

Edited by (PS4)THE8BALLR
misspell

good challenge took a bit but figured it out with now 100% success rate you don't need no cheat just a couple practices and to not let the stupid leaches stump yea to bad just take a wide turn the first run jump jump get the energy power that down you die once but the orb is down before any more damage to you just keep ahead of the leaches and when out of energy i just jumped a little and got a full energy replen. go around a round think when i first tried it it wasn't officially out so there was a little buggy