Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Trouble

(PSN)BiofecteD

Question

Hello community. It's me again. One question.. I have a 128x128 image that don't have a background. However when i insert it the preview shows a white background. Question.. Would that white background show up in the finish product?

PS: How long is the approval wait time?

Edited by (PS4)BiofecteD

19 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (PS4)BiofecteD said:

Hello community. It's me again. One question.. I have a 128x128 image that don't have a background. However when i insert it the preview shows a white background. Question.. Would that white background show up in the finish product?

Maybe the background is actually white and not transparent?

The warframe clan emblem upload preview stores cache, so try uploading from an incognito window or a different browser and you'll see the ACTUAL result - or else you'll have to purge your cache and lose your saved passwords every time to look at every variation of clan emblems.
It's not a good system but it's what we have.
Warframes clan emblem preview for many will only show the first thing they previewed.

Edited by Navarchus

1 minute ago, Buff00n said:

Looks fine wth Chrome:

Reveal hidden contents

nzzLQjT.png

One comment:  You might have a problem with the fact that your image is not original and possibly copyrighted.  I would at least run this by Warframe Support before dropping 150p on it.

Yeah,I'm aware. What choice did i have? No one will make me one when i asked so i looked one up. I had to take the chance. It fails,it fails.

4 minutes ago, Navarchus said:

The warframe clan emblem upload preview stores cache, so try uploading from an incognito window or a different browser and you'll see the ACTUAL result - or else you'll have to purge your cache and lose your saved passwords every time to look at every variation of clan emblems.
It's not a good system but it's what we have.

Got it to work. However as Buff00n said,it's not original so may not pass. Pray for me..