Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best frost skin?

(PSN)Igna232

I have the emperor skin, the normal skin, the deluxe skin, the Prime skin and the aurora helmet. The deluxe is horrible and my neck hurts just by looking at it. What is the best combination or skin for frost? I can't believe DE won't give us the Aleph, which is much better than the crappy deluxe.

I like the body and use it with a Tennogen helemt, forgot its name, but all opinions, work sitll went into those skins, regardless if Tennogen or Developers in the Market.

So please not insult those work and stay polite.

Edited by Marine027

Same as above. I use the deluxe skin with the Prime helmet and silvery metal. 

Makes the bizarre deluxe's neck look like a throat guard on Frost's armour and avoid's the ornamented horns. The rest of the deluxe skin looks just fine with bluish metal armour and white cloth.

Prefer the Graxx myself, but I always generally use a different helmet on it (eagerly awaiting the skin update and new helmet). Though I do like the Emperor skin too with its texture quality. Hard contenders.

I don't mind Harka but I don't find it too great to colour and it's generally a shiny mess for me, I wish they had kept the original helmet shader just to make parts of the model look different. While I'm okay with Harka, Aleph would've been better.

Edited by Valiant