The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Alert = Too Freaking Ridiculous.

Xylia

Seriously.

30+ mobs at once, at Lv45?

Without certain Warframes... you just don't stand a chance.

Not to mention the ridiculous FPS drops when there's just too much crap on the screen at once.

EDIT: I can see why there's like zero people doing the alert right now...

Edited by Xylia

Which warframes are needed for this? I got it done in a PuG with a Loki, 2 Frosts, and a Mag.

EDIT: I am not saying you are wrong, or that it is not too difficult. I apologize if that sounded condescending, what I mean is I do not see it as that bad, considering the group I got it done with.

Edited by liavalenth

No it isnt. kill faster. if you cant kill faster its a dps problem which means its a mod problem which means you simply arent strong enough. keep building up your mods, improving your reflexes. it can be done.

I was using Loki with ogris and despair.

Let team mates aggro I sit back and rain rockets.

If moving around I use despair.

Finished.

P.S. We had no Frosts but we got Nova and my Ogris is perfect for proccing chain reactions.

Edited by fatpig84

Rhino is your answer.
Iron Skin + Roar + Fragor Brokk with maxed Fury = Berserk Mode
Or just spam stomp.

Or any other AoE ulti. Even Overload can do the trick.
There were so many mobs, that I was never short on energy.

Edited by Angius

If you want to easily be able to solo infested defense use Vauban. If you do not have Vauban any tank frame work or one with solid crowd control works. If you join a party these frames still help make the group have an easier time.

Edited by LazyKnight

Tried it again, won it... only because we had 3 novas and an excalibur.

The excalibur was there more for show and occasionally to detonate a pack of enemies with slash dash.

It seriously isn't that hard. A single Rhino, which is a really easy 'Frame to get, can solo it with ease.

I ended up with a Nova that knew what to do and obviously got a lot of kills. But then there was a Loki and Volt that was low ranked that well... I don't know what they were doing outside of not being in the same room as the terminal and dying often :|

Was playing as Nyx, just found myself pressing 3 often whenever I could to make things easier for 'em

It's funny how so many people think all players must have a Nyx/Rhino/Loki at their disposal.

Come on, the livestream alert is essentially there to celebrate the livestream and give players a little gift, yet now with the all-around level increase, a SATURN alert has enemies with level 40 swarming en masse, which includes Toxic Ancients and Disruptors. How are new players supposed to do the alert without leeching off of veterans with master race frames or near maxed gear? What about soloers who don't have one of the defense master race frames?

It seems that DE has decided to listen to the hardcores and elitists and develop the game away from solo players and casuals. As a primarily solo player, guess i won't stay long.

It's funny how so many people think all players must have a Nyx/Rhino/Loki at their disposal.

Come on, the livestream alert is essentially there to celebrate the livestream and give players a little gift, yet now with the all-around level increase, a SATURN alert has enemies with level 40 swarming en masse, which includes Toxic Ancients and Disruptors. How are new players supposed to do the alert without leeching off of veterans with master race frames or near maxed gear? What about soloers who don't have one of the defense master race frames?

It seems that DE has decided to listen to the hardcores and elitists and develop the game away from solo players and casuals. As a primarily solo player, guess i won't stay long.

They did make the defense maps basically a continuous swarm and should tone it back if its not a nightmare mode. I do not think its fair either, I would like to see them lower it dramatically in how many spawn in lower level maps(sub 50) I do not care if it makes the hardcore player mad.

It seriously isn't that hard. A single Rhino, which is a really easy 'Frame to get, can solo it with ease.

This. Soloed it with a Rhino at first try, pod was at about 30% when it clicked complete, other then that had no real issues. Didn't even get to fire that many shots off, just used the IS + charged Scindo combo, sometimes using stomp if necessary. In my setup, the swarms that came to the pod actually were more then beneficial to me, since they kept me overflowing with energy to maintain IS.

Apart from high level defense missions I have not encountered content I could not solo with either an Excal or a Rhino. Defense and MDefense missions are pretty much the only group specific content there is. Also, considering that you can keep and maintain more then 1 frame at once and switch them at will, having a frame that is more suited for certain missions then others to fall back to while soloing does not seem wrong to me. 

Solo friendly game does not mean you don't have to change your loadout/frame ever. There is plenty of content that I could do way faster and more efficient in a different frame then my Rhino, likewise the Rhino is more suited for some of the content then others when soloing. 

Edited by JamnikPucek

I have to say this is incorrect. Hardcore players and Casual players are saying the same thing: Difficulty should be optional. Increasing difficulty across the board is not what most players, even most hardcore players, want. They want the option to increase difficulty when you are strong enough, an optional Hard Mode.

Most hardcore players I have seen speak on the issue think the new system is too easy for the hardcore members, and too difficult for new players, making it the worst of both systems.