The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bad Experience in warframe

Electro71695

Ok so here is one of my most annoying and bad experiences in warframe, I was in a relic excavation mission today and it was almost to second round I told everyone that I had to extract after this because I got a message for a trade and one person told me good luck with. The little timer thing started  and everyone collected the items from the relics, me and everyone else did not equip a relic for the second round, Now I start heading to extract and I was told 'no one is leaving' they just stood there and said they were 'chillin' and none of them were even playing the mission anymore and I told them to please I have to leave and they started being rude to me. Every time I got knocked to the ground they would not help revive me and so let me die every time, and I just had to pretty much abort losing all of my items and relic reward. I think its vary unfair they did this on purpose and would be a*s holes in the process, so I am sharing this with you and shedding light on them and this subject. Please share down below your comments and your bad experiences in warframe with other players who seem to just like annoying you. :awkward:

-Removed Image-

LOL please excuse the rude comment I made but I was just so mad, I mean really who dose that to someone in a video game? No life LoL

-Removed Images-

Edited by NovusNova
Content Moderated

well if I have done anything offensive please let me know, I'm also sort of new to forums so yes I thought I read all the how to post info. and no I'm not one of them my in game tag is Electro71695

Edited by Electro71695
edited

Anyway, I have had that happen once, it wasn't a fun experience, as they basically just purposefully kept getting in the way and training enemies towards me, leaving me to bleed out anytime I died... Luckily, I was using Nekros, so I had at least ONE way to fend them off effectively.

21 minutes ago, Electro71695 said:

Ok so here is one of my most annoying and bad experiences in warframe, I was in a relic excavation mission today and it was almost to second round I told everyone that I had to extract after this because I got a message for a trade and one person told me good luck with. The little timer thing started  and everyone collected the items from the relics, me and everyone else did not equip a relic for the second round, Now I start heading to extract and I was told 'no one is leaving' they just stood there and said they were 'chillin' and none of them were even playing the mission anymore and I told them to please I have to leave and they started being rude to me. ever again!

1)  You're in a public game.  Just because you had to leave doesn't mean they have to leave.  Understand that.

2)  Don't put up with that.  If someone starts being rude, just ignore them.  Fast fix.

3)  If you have to leave, leave.  It's that simple.  Go to the end, and leave the computer.  If you can't leave WF running, then quit and simply accept that you're getting nothing.

4)  You're one player and there are four in the game.  While it would be nice if the rest of the team leaves, and honestly in 99% of the games I'm in, there is one player that is willing to start the countdown.

5)  Don't whine about it.  You needed to leave and they didn't want to.  Just chalk it up to a pub game.

6)  It looks like you started the cursing, so maybe that's why they were stubborn.

Edited by Troll_Logic

25 minutes ago, JaceTheHybrid said:

Either you're one of them, or don't know how this works.

??? He's listing names of people meant to be shamed/ignored for their actions. That's against the rules. If you have an issue with someone, report them. It's easy to manipulate information or involve innocent people in things like this. I'm sure you'd love to be shunned from your favorite gaming community for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, right?

1 minute ago, AXCrusnik said:

??? He's listing names of people meant to be shamed/ignored for their actions. That's against the rules. If you have an issue with someone, report them. It's easy to manipulate information or involve innocent people in things like this. I'm sure you'd love to be shunned from your favorite gaming community for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, right?

I'm sorry I'm not trying to do anything against forums, I will remove the screen of there names but the meaning of this post is not harassment or shame I was making a thread about a bad experience I had in warframe and for other to share theirs,  however I'm not trying to upset people either.

I've requested it before that we get the option to extract only ourselves. Everyone is on their own extract timer.
If you run to extraction the timer starts for you and after the timer you extract on your own.
Every player that joins the extraction point reduces the timer by 25% altogether.

1 person, after 45 seconds, only that person extracts.
2 people, after 30 seconds, those two people extract.
3 people, after 15 seconds, those three people extract.
4 people, immediately extracts.

If you are the only one, it immediately extracts.
If there are only 3 of you, timer starts at 30 seconds for the first person.
If 2 people, timer starts at 15 seconds.

Lets change the perspective.

- To them you're trying to ruin their mission by leaving early.

- You had reacted just as bad, in the first image.

- You're posting this on the forums, while they maybe cannot

My questions to you. 1. Why join a public game. 2. Why did you have to leave early. 3. What are you trying to get out of by creating this thread. 4. Why are you bad at using saryn.