Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie drops

It's interesting to me that no one who makes these claims ever takes the time to keep a record, they just go entirely off memory. 

I wonder how accurate the claims are? I'm not saying the OP is lying, but we can easily trick our own memory. 

I wish lots of the people who hate rng like this would keep a word document with each day/date, whether they did a sortie or not, and what they got for a few months. If even a few dozen people did that we might have some real data to understand if there was actually something wrong or not. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 9:08 PM, Tesseract7777 said:

It's interesting to me that no one who makes these claims ever takes the time to keep a record, they just go entirely off memory. 

I wonder how accurate the claims are? I'm not saying the OP is lying, but we can easily trick our own memory. 

I wish lots of the people who hate rng like this would keep a word document with each day/date, whether they did a sortie or not, and what they got for a few months. If even a few dozen people did that we might have some real data to understand if there was actually something wrong or not. 

You do have a point, my only rebuttal would be in the moment I wasn't thinking about taking a log. It's honestly frustrating but I'm not actually upset, though i can imagine this post may have let people to that conclusion. Ultimately it's just the way it goes i suppose. With the chains of harrow update they addressed this however. I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. If i ever get into a rut again I'll take a snap shot for sure, Funny enough I was hording over 30 of the sculptures while friends of mine were hurting for endo..... Lol I paid a forward and walla that stash I was *@##$ing about vanished XD