Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rell's voice Reboot? Is it too soft to be creepy ?

10 hours ago, -skimmer- said:

Except after harrows quest we know that operators "soul" can be trapped in a warframe, making them survive the passing centuries and that their manifestation turns out to be all shadowy.

Stalkers powers and looks are very similar to Rells and we know neither of them went to sleep. Their secret has to be either being very old and skilled at void channeling, or losing their original bodies and being put into warframe.

On topic though: the voice is fine the way it is.

Stalker doesn't seem trapped in his Warframe, and based off his conversation with Nata or Lotus, Stalker is very focused, and not lost like Rell's fragment, remnant consciousness. Stalker is like your operator but has a higher mastery of a tenno school focus specific to Stalking tenno. This Stalker focus tree has predatory abilities towards Warframes.  

26 minutes ago, (Xbox One)AntiCaesar said:

He was a lowly guardian, not a Tenno. It's in his codex entry 

But what is a low guardian? That lore is so old and it isn't very specific. 

We don't know what relation the low guardians have to the operators or how similar they may be. Or how dissimilar. Almost all of this is so speculative. I expect The Sacrifice will clear most of it up though. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Escape_via_420 said:

Powerless at Guardian = On the path to get stronger, by turning new tenno technology against the tennos. I guess I'm the only one here with a mind able to infer.

Powerless at Guardian? Don't you mean as? Stalker really just wants to destroy the Tenno because of the slaughter at the Terminus