Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana Riven, is it good?

Fiddeus

Question

Hey I just got a Nikana Riven and I would guess its good but i'm not sure. I don't own the Nikana or so would be prepared to sell it on.

The Mod is MR 11 with 4 re-rolls

Slide Attack has + 43.1% chance to be a Critical Hit

+43.9 Critical Chance

+57.3 Slash

-15.8% Damage to Corpus 

Thanks,

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, motorfirebox said:

It's a Nikana riven, so it's not going to be great. That's probably about the best you can expect.

From someone who's rerolled one 18 times, I can vouch for this. You may end up getting something great, but in the end, that 1/5 disposition is a great weight. Dragon Nikana Rivens are much more worth the time in my opinion given the full disposition.

Edited by LazerSkink

No Faint Disposition melee Riven is really worth using unless you're willing to replace Drifting Contact with a less combo duration Riven.

Dragon Nikana also happens to stomp Nikana now cuz "Dragon" apparently means it's a different weapon with Strong Disposition.

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)Sacrfishal Lamb said:

It's a Nikana Riven, it should work on all Nikana variants. Just like the primary and secondary rivens work on all variants.

For example, my Afuris riven also works on my Dex Furis, my Sybaris Riven works on the Dex, Sybaris, and Sybaris Prime.

Nikana and Dragon Nikana are treated as different weapons in the riven system, not as variants of the same weapon type.  So there are Dragon Nikana rivens.