Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jat Kusar. Its a decent weapon but.....

Nurmetya

So I acquired the Jat Kusar via the plats cause well I was both bored and feelin' a bit squirrel (means "OH! Look shiny thing!" yeah it happens) at the time. Anyway been running around whacking various bad guys with it and statwise its pretty okay, yeah I wish it was a tad faster but I also understand why its a slow weapon, with a Blood Rush on it gets some pretty hefty damage goin' so just gotta offset that with Berseker cause its gonna crit...a lot. But thats not what I'm here for, I'm here for a few other things mostly functionality type things.

Now Jat Kusar has a charge attack like most melee weapons do,  the tail end zips out til it hits its limit then you have a Ka-FRICKKEN-Boom and then some poor bad guy or group of bad guys get to experience a new way to fly, yeah it sends crap flyin' no really it does, bad guys will be tossed up in the air, knocked down or staggered and of course take damage all depending on how close to the explosion they were, pretty nifty right?! Well it does that if you are the host of the match, as a client all it does is blow up in your face. It'll do little to no damage, has no knockdown,staggers or instant flight capability it just has a limp "pop?" about 3 inches from your nose.....that is not so nifty, that is kinda weak. Probably a bug though hopefully it gets fixed... at least I hope its a bug.

Another lil' bug I've found and others are noticing too on Mios and Lacera since its not limited just Jat Kusar, is that Reach be it primed or not seems to have almost no effect on the attack ranges of blade & whips in fact I've noticed on normal attacks you pretty much need to be within grabbin' distance even with a primed reach, unless its a slide attack and then the reach seems to be working as intended cause it'll hit that guy trash talkin' yer space mama 10 meters away on the other side of that wall over there.

Its got a few animation bugs going but its also new so yeah eventually it'll get ironed out, the tail end does not seem to be attached to the hilt like the rest of the blade & whips do, mine just kinda disappears from existence until I equip it and it never seems to use the actual holster animations where it folds up into a more compact package for easier storage.

Well I'm pretty much done unless I trip over another bug or "wat?" moment or the squirrel in my brain demands more shiny things cause you know shiny things are cool. But yeah if I trip over anything else I'll come back and make some edits maybe read any following comments. 

Edit - 

So been buggerin' around with this thing some more and for giggles dug a Loki outta the junk bin. Found out your charge attack also blows up in your face whilst invisible too, seems to affect all types of invisibility too. 

Side Note - To Darkvramp, If DE did purposefully nerf the charge attack to be a weak (alternative word for Donkey) pop with Mirage in mind then why is it affecting all frames? And Why does it only do it if you are the Client and not the Host? I personally can't stand Mirage and haven't touched her since I got her scrawny behind to 30.

Edited by Nurmetya
Squirrel Shenanigans.

its probably not a bug, i mean look at what they did with the silva and aegis when they brought that to the game. its also likely a pop instead of a bang because mirage exists, alot of weapon effect and feel is ruined becasue of what mirage can do with 4 of one thing. she limits a lot of what is in the game

Edited by Darkvramp

9 hours ago, Darkvramp said:

its probably not a bug, i mean look at what they did with the silva and aegis when they brought that to the game. its also likely a pop instead of a bang because mirage exists, alot of weapon effect and feel is ruined becasue of what mirage can do with 4 of one thing. she limits a lot of what is in the game

Only 3, mirage can only manage to mae 2 clones start shooting.