Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Up Prompt Option

MagPrime

I've recently qualified for MR 22, however, I have no interest in actually doing it.  No special reason, I just don't see the point right now.  I rarely cap Syndicate points as it is, I have unused load-out slots and I think I've made 21 trades in the last 3 months, so not really any incentive to jump to 22.

But the constant prompts.  I load in, I get a side pop up telling me to level up.  I get that little flashing particle thing in the top right corner telling me to rank up.  I look at team stats, I get the flashing bar to tank up.

Being able to turn that annoying multi prompt off would be amazing. 

Side-question : are there these constant prompts when someone is qualified but can't pass it during one day ? (either because he failed or because he already passed the previous MR test in the same day)

19 minutes ago, mac10smg-ToaOfGreen said:

....well, there isn't exactly any harm to doing the test either.

In the words of a bunch of sources that I won't bother listing, just do it.

Why should I do something I don't want to do?

13 minutes ago, (PS4)HarryMuff said:

I honestly don't see the point of this post. Your problem is so easily fixed.

The point of the post is that the multi prompt of the MR test is annoying.

Edited by MagPrime

My not doing this impacts no ones game, yours or mine, and I see no point in spending the time in doing the test.  If you don't know what the MR 22 test is, it's a multiround endurance run with new conditions each round.  i.e., speed boost, life leech, etc.

I just don't see any benefit or motivating reason to do it.

Just now, Maicael said:

It would get rid of the constant prompts you're wanting to go away.

True. 

However, I would still ask to have the prompts be optional.  Overall, I find them to be overly pushy, be they MR test or quest prompts.

Your problem is self created. In the time you've spent complaining here you could have killed the fifty enemies you need to get the notification removed.

Instead you're whining: "but I don't wanna!" and expecting DE to change their game to accommodate your laziness.

Ignored.

Edited by (PS4)HarryMuff

Just now, (PS4)HarryMuff said:

Your problem is self created. In the time you've spent complaining here you could have killed the fifty enemies you need to get the notification removed.

Instead you're whining: "but I don't wanna!" and expecting DE to change their game to accommodate your laziness.

No, I'm asking DE to provide more customization options. 

Why are you being hostile?  I'm not whining, complaining nor am I calling people lazy.  It's a small feature request.

31 minutes ago, Lluid said:

Side-question : are there these constant prompts when someone is qualified but can't pass it during one day ? (either because he failed or because he already passed the previous MR test in the same day)

tbh I don't know.  The only test I ever had an issue with was the 7-8 test, back when it was bugged.