Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime with prime isn't working

(PSN)hitman555z

Question

Friend of mine was able to get it fine. I connected my Amazon prime account to twitch and then connected my twitch to warframe. On my ps4 when I go to redeem from browser it is giving me an error and saying it can't be redeemed. The overwatch gold box was redeemed smoothly and fine. Even when I check my phone it is saying the same thing, that there is an error in retrieving the offer. 

Not sure what's going on but this is more frustrating than it should be. I seriously want frost prime. 

9 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Actually DE extended it a month as mentioned in the last prime time stream.

Update: Good news! Our Warframe content has been extended as we prepare for the Plains of Eidolon. The Free Prime with Prime bundle will now end August 24th!

https://blog.twitch.tv/twitch-prime-members-get-exclusive-prime-loot-in-warframe-137b3ae4dbdb

Check the troubleshooting tips.

16 hours ago, (PS4)hitman555z said:

Friend of mine was able to get it fine. I connected my Amazon prime account to twitch and then connected my twitch to warframe. On my ps4 when I go to redeem from browser it is giving me an error and saying it can't be redeemed. The overwatch gold box was redeemed smoothly and fine. Even when I check my phone it is saying the same thing, that there is an error in retrieving the offer. 

Not sure what's going on but this is more frustrating than it should be. I seriously want frost prime. 

Switch Teleported from Feedback]General to Players helping Players.

@Mention me or send me a PM if your issue is still not solved after reading the advices above & the troubleshooting thread.

53 minutes ago, Yaerion said:

Switch Teleported from Feedback]General to Players helping Players.

@Mention me or send me a PM if your issue is still not solved after reading the advices above & the troubleshooting thread.

Will start the steps right now. I'll get back to you about what happens. I've already closed the application multiple times and restarted it to do the log in process and even went as far as restarted the ps4. So far that's not helping. I'll try steps 3 to 7. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)hitman555z said:

Will start the steps right now. I'll get back to you about what happens. I've already closed the application multiple times and restarted it to do the log in process and even went as far as restarted the ps4. So far that's not helping. I'll try steps 3 to 7. 

Also consider trying the procedure on a browser on PC. Sometimes, the built-in browser of the PS4 is not compliant enough with sophisticated code & redirections (for security/restrictions needed on consoles), required here.

1 minute ago, (PS4)hitman555z said:

@Yaerion I got to step 6 where it says you need to verify that it has already been claimed. It says I could still claim it and when I click to claim it gives me the error again. 

When you log into the game, you didn't receive the gifts?

If you didn't, have you tried with PC browsers? (Chrome, Firefox, Edge?)

10 minutes ago, Yaerion said:

When you log into the game, you didn't receive the gifts?

If you didn't, have you tried with PC browsers? (Chrome, Firefox, Edge?)

I am trying this from my phones browser, not on ps4. I'm using chrome. When I log into the game it doesn't give me any notice and when I check arsenal it doesn't have frost prime, prime syandana, or the dragon relic mod pack. 

41 minutes ago, (PS4)hitman555z said:

I am trying this from my phones browser, not on ps4. I'm using chrome. When I log into the game it doesn't give me any notice and when I check arsenal it doesn't have frost prime, prime syandana, or the dragon relic mod pack. 

Try on a computer.

Phone browsers are simplified versions of their counterpart on PC, sometimes they can't handle complex operations.