Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builds?

(PSN)JohnInWonderland

Question

4 answers to this question

I like an Augmented + Strength -Duration build for my Mag Prime. 

Mainly because I'm really mobile while playing and don't see the benefit to having an AoE that controls a huge room.  It either locks me in position for longer than I'm comfortable with, or, with Polarize, I'm not reaching my full potential because the ability cancels upon recast.  And I recast a lot sometimes.

Builds are reflective of playstyle. So, unless you're also planning on adopting a playstyle, I would recommend you looking into your own personal builds. 

But my favorite frame, Excalibur, has a simple Chromatic Blade build. Or, rather convoluted actually. 

It's the same you'll see anywhere else, but I use Growing Power and Energy Conversion to get into the 180%+ Strength range because I like having a Radial Blind that's worthwhile to help teammates who are downed. Yeah, sure. My survivability comes from Naramon. But when I can't hit stuff because I'm reviving teammates it's nice to have a radial blind that lasts more than the stun animation. 

Spoiler

Growing

P. Cont. | Energy Con. | Chrom. Blade | Vit | Streamline | P. Flow | Stretch | Fleet. Expert (Rank 4) 

OG Arcane Pendragon Helmet. If you don't have that, use Power Drift as your Exilus, or trade stretch for Intensify since you're able to spam Radial Blind enough. 

Using Intensify also allows you to remove Growing Power and use something else. 

Edited by (PS4)theelix