Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains Of Eidolon Travel System Idea's

vortexhaze

Hey , this is my first time talking on a warframe forum and I wanted to talk about something that has interested me alot .

I wanted to make a forum so people can voice how they want to travel around the plains of eidolon and ways that DE can improve or get idea's from for the Plains of Eidolon update.

Idea 1 - Hijack inspiration ) I was thinking how the rover from hijack missions could possibly be a conventional vehicle for travel around the plains.

Idea 2 - Loop travel ) Sort of a train based transport I was thinking maybe grineer in the area had a land based vehicle looping around collecting resources from the different major outposts and maybe tenno can use this as a way to get around to different major area's depending on the destination they're going to.

I just thought these up I'm not sure what I could really think of but I was hoping to be able to bounce idea's off of others if you reply as well as see what other kind of unique idea's people have.

Vehicles. Vehicles. Vehicles. I want to be able to steal parked Dargyns and Ogmas. I dont want the hijack rover. I don't want a train. And I sure don't want just archwing and on-foot travel. This is an open world, and open world is all about options and choices.

I want a super-sprint ability, like afterburners for Archwing that we can activate after a few seconds of solid running, so we can just cruise over the rolling hills.

Maybe our channeling conduits can light up while we're doing it, and we could run on water or a limited distance up walls to smooth out busy terrain.

Perhaps even augment our jumps in that mode to be as strong as a bulletjump so we can clear gaps and bounce our way up rocky mountains and cliffs.