Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Lenz

junyynyyn

7 minutes ago, ironfirefist said:

Not sure if bad english or someone who didn't even look into focus lenses and it's possible blueprints.

No, it's about the new weapon called Lenz, its legit called that. Cuz think about it...

Focus Lens, he puts it on the new bow Lenzs, so..he gets a "Focus Lenzs", hence the weapon name and the purpose of the Focus Lens itself

8 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

No, it's about the new weapon called Lenz, its legit called that. Cuz think about it...

Focus Lens, he puts it on the new bow Lenzs, so..he gets a "Focus Lenzs", hence the weapon name and the purpose of the Focus Lens itself

It's still a bad pun, though.

On 3-8-2017 at 10:54 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

By the time i wrote my initial reply i had no idea that this new weapon was coming out. But oh well. Gratz to OP for his puntastic thread.

I hope OP now has elevated to a higher being as a species in what we can only describe in common language as a "dad joke".

On 05/08/2017 at 7:56 PM, ironfirefist said:

By the time i wrote my initial reply i had no idea that this new weapon was coming out. But oh well. Gratz to OP for his puntastic thread.

I hope OP now has elevated to a higher being as a species in what we can only describe in common language as a "dad joke".

lol