ION Weapon Arsenal and ION Mask | Yatus ION-Series

He will have more time to fix frost and add gold on him,because its always to have that options in cosmetic. His deluxe have gold and metalic so that is why we need some gold on his cool looking frost skin and helmet... But if he dont know how to create gold texture on skin and this is a reason why he dont add that. Then he need to ask Lukinu_u for help (I know for shore that he is always willing 2 help)

Edited by Vlada91
14 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

He will have more time to fix frost and add gold on him,because its always to have that options in cosmetic. His deluxe have gold and metalic so that is why we need some gold on his cool looking frost skin and helmet... But if he dont know how to create gold texture on skin and this is a reason why he dont add that. Then he need to ask Lukinu_u for help (I know for shore that he is always willing 2 help)

I don't think it's that he doesn't know how to add metallics to his skins, it might be more that he doesn't really like that, even tho most of his skins where there should be metal plating cause Ash's Tsukuyomi skin for example is a cyborg ninja, there's no denying that, but it doesn't have any metallics, you can clearly see that a big area of the skin would logically have metal plating but it doesn't. And sure it has this soft metal that Rekkou is also using on some of his skins, and i can totally dig that, but it's not the same as the ones on Rekkou's skins cause on Rekkou's skins, the soft metallics are more an accessory, on Yatus' skin(Tsukuyomi) it makes out a big part of the body.

I think it would've been better if he went with with the matte instead of the soft metal, it would've made it look a lot better. And then add some metallic parts that actually reflect like metal would, doesn't have to be gold, just metal reflects cause with most of his skins, while looking good, some parts look either matte or plastic tbh, which isn't always a bad thing if that's what he was going for. But it feels like that wasn't the case. Might just be me tho.

Of course i say all this with the utmost respect towards Yatus. He's 1 artist that i really would love to see shine and get the proper attention from not just us the players, but also from the devs, as so far he shoots out skins, but only 1 full skin made it in and 2 helmets. And i think there must be a reason for that. It's nothing stupidly childish like they don't like Yatus' work. Cause i believe the style of Yatus' skins are right up [DE]Steve's alley. The gritty cyborg/alien style. No i think there is just something fundamentally wrong with his skins that keeps them from getting accepted. And it's probably gonna remain like that till Yatus figures that out, or till he get's feedback from the devs detailing what is exactly wrong with them.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher
On 2016-08-23 at 12:54 PM, Yatus said:
Did a few new frames and updated some of the old stuff a bit. Check it out!
5378D4B86C6BF12735243CB703FE76983F87BA1D

hey yatus the helmet looks very plain and generic unicorn horn can u make it like the ones below were the helmet is more less plain more stylish and the skin is very bland too

Related imageRelated image

Edited by (PS4)lokaspoka
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2018-05-23 at 11:36 AM, Vlada91 said:

I love your Frost skin and im happy that you go in that direction its 100% my style that I need to have in the game and not some mushroom head like we have in the game. @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Steve please accept his works and specially frost skin! 😊👏👏🍺🙏🍻

EXACLTY man i hate the frost mushroom head its not cool like frost and atlas got the most flat heads in the game i would love to have that frost skin added in i would buy the moment it comes out!