Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The network connection has been lost... when my internet it fine.

(XBOX)Galactic Bacara

8 hours ago, TylerJHD said:

I can also confirm I'm using the Sky Q router...and i dont know if i have my old router anywhere, although i will look! Thank you!

If you don't have it, try what I did and play on another network, preferably not one with a Q hub. Is it possible to hook up to a relatives ISP ? I was staying in a hotel on business, I hooked up to their wi fi and had no issues, that told me there was an issue in the house, if it was Warframe I would have been kicked. 

I put a detailed account of my events on page 3 of another thread on Friday morning, it's linked for you below.

Linked thread

•  

Edited by (XB1)eviltedi

Okay so I managed to resolve this by;

• Going to 192.168.0.1 (Type that in, in Google Chrome, or any browser)
  • If it asks for a username/password the username is "Admin" the password is "sky"
  • Click Advanced
  • LAN IP Setup.
  • UNTICK "Enable IPv6 on LAN side"

Your router will then reboot, and you will NOT get kicked from anymore games, this has worked for me, after a few days of getting kicked and not getting responses from DE or Sky.

Neither will take ownership and the IPv6 feature isn't currently needed, not until IPv4 is made redundant in the next 10 years or so.

Source: I hold a degree in Computer Network Engineering. It seems to be an issue when the Sky router renews its IP lease with Sky's servers, must disrupt the current session and kick you out.

I just got this issue last night trying to do bounties in cetus. Accepted a bounty, entered the gates, black screen, "Network Connection has been lost, returning to main menu" popped right back to cetus/orbiter. its bugging me cause its still occuring and i well know its not my internet

On 2018-07-12 at 8:35 PM, TylerJHD said:

• If it asks for a username/password the username is "Admin" the password is "sky"
  • Click Advanced
  • LAN IP Setup.

Your router will then reboot, and you will NOT get kicked from anymore games, this has worked for me, after a few days of getting kicked and not getting responses from DE or Sky.

Neither will take ownership and the IPv6 feature isn't currently needed, not until IPv4 is made redundant in the next 10 years or so.

Source: I hold a degree in Computer Network Engineering. It seems to be an issue when the Sky router renews its IP lease with Sky's servers, must disrupt the current session and kick you out.

Did exactly this and was able to run for 40 mins in survival and 3 hours gameplay total without a single reset issue.

If not on SkyQ then suggest looking up your current router manual to determine how to disable and give it a go.

Everytime this crap happens and it breaks free it spams my chatbox with.  "FAILED TO CONNECT TO CHAT SERVER".   So im 'thinking' it has something to with the damn chat servers!!!!!

I get 50+Mb down and 6mb up.   During these network failures everything drops into the Kilobytes!!!  Dial up !!!  After I close warframe it jumps back up to 50mb/6mb.

This has been going on for a month and half!

Tonight was super bad.  Hunting pigments at poe,  got network not responding and never went away.  Extracted and got mission reward screen but could nort close it.  Tabbed out to test connection, when I got back I had been kicked back to orbiter and got ANOTHER reward screen.  Navigation was blank which was wierd so i clicked on it and the game told me there was an update and to log out.  Did that.  No update.  Jumped back into the game and tried to turn in pigments... big fat ZERO.  What I did on PoE didnt count.

Awesome...

And not even a mention or acknowledgment of problem (Or ANY problems) on devstream.

On 2018-07-12 at 8:35 PM, TylerJHD said:

• Click Advanced
  • LAN IP Setup.

I love you for this man, the game doesn't kick me out anymore, however it does occasionally crash 

This has been happening to me too the last few days. Didn't happen before. I was almost done defeating the tomb guardian in Sands of Inaros when I got kicked out with that infamous message "Network connection has been lost". EXTREMELY frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, please please fix this bug!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having the exact same problem word for word. Im on Xbox one and this started when i downloaded the recent update after the sacrifice came out. This isnt the first time this has happened too me. Same thing happened too me in 2016 and i was told that i had too wait till the next installment which was months away. Thats ridiculous. Warframe is the only game im into for right now till Anthem comes out and im just frustrated with this i have tried everything too fix this.

Tbh ever since the recent update I’ve been having terrible issues.

Game lag, enemies jittering, host migrations and disconnections.

Just bought a brand new router last week- ran diagnostics and it boosted everything else and everything runs great!

I can even play with my fiancé without NAT (also went in the modem and fixed that).

But anyway, still having issues UNLESS I’m hosting. Absolutely NO lag, disconnections whatsoever. It’s becoming harder to play Warframe unless I’m the host, which of course won’t bappen all the time.