Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New syndicate cosmetics?

(PSN)Kallastin

Hello Fellow tenno! I would like to know if we could have more of an idea surrounding more syndicate cosmetics. Like Armour sets, Sugatras, and the arm things. (Which name i forgot)

All of these cosmetics would be under the last rank for each syndicate. 

So for the syndicates you could have their respective Chest, arm and leg pieces. All styled for each individual syndicate. Having Red veil led armor that look like wings would be really cool. They would be sold all together for one price, or sold separately. 

With the idea of more syndicate stuff. Sugatras and Sevatis? The sugatras would be tied to a sort of string, and have the symbol on the weapon. (Like the Scythe sugatra.) And the sevatis have the same energy pulse as the LOR Rewards but the symbols for each syndicate. 

What is your thoughts?

I think the reason DE hasn't done it is cause they want players to buy platinum for their cosmetics, thus earning money. and they are most likely avoiding it cause then they would have to make them the first trade able cosmetic, or else the entire community will complain about it. 

30 minutes ago, octobotimus said:

I think the reason DE hasn't done it is cause they want players to buy platinum for their cosmetics, thus earning money. and they are most likely avoiding it cause then they would have to make them the first trade able cosmetic, or else the entire community will complain about it. 

They already introduced the syandanas and the RIV Elite armour. So i don't think they would have much of a problem with it. 

51 minutes ago, (PS4)strasserhouse said:

Why would they be tradable? No cosmetic is tradable. 

lets just say this. no one cares that the riv set isn't trade able cause its conclaive, while if it was in the main syndicate people would complain that its not trade able, therefor forcing de to either anger everyone or make it trade able

Edited by octobotimus

1 hour ago, octobotimus said:

lets just say this. no one cares that the riv set isn't trade able cause its conclaive, while if it was in the main syndicate people would complain that its not trade able, therefor forcing de to either anger everyone or make it trade able

Syndicate cosmetics cant be traded. the weapons and mods can be traded because they effect gameplay and to cut down on whining about having to grind up opposite groups as the game grows and add more things to all syndicates.

1 minute ago, Firetempest said:

Syndicate cosmetics cant be traded. the weapons and mods can be traded because they effect gameplay and to cut down on whining about having to grind up opposite groups as the game grows and add more things to all syndicates.

i have known what is and isn't trade able for a while, I've played for over 2 years now, i'm simply saying things that may very well be the things that are stopping DE from doing it.

1 hour ago, Firetempest said:

Capture scenes are tradeable. How do they affect gameplay? 

6 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

If de let's us have free syndicate syandanas I don't see why we shouldn't have free armor sets.

i would totally dig some new loka shoulder flowers and read veil... feathers on top of arm veils.

Right!? I would love to have a Pulsing Cuda symbol on my chest. That would look amazing. 

8 hours ago, HerpDerpy said:

Id love it. I wouldn't mind spending a couple of weeks farming for a super cool armor set.

Or they could make them buy-able from the market along with earning them through syndicates, thats what they did with the riv armor

Since it is syndicate armor. Its only accessible through grinding for the REP for the armor. I don't think they would allow us to buy the armor...let alone the syandana or the sigils.  Unfortunately it is warframe. So your going to have to farm. Lol  

The only issue I have with this concept is that the Red Veil has the Rakta Syandana, which is event only. Other than that, Syndicate armor pieces would really help to expand Syndicate rep farming much further than it is right now. And making Syndicate Syandanas and Armor pieces would be ok in my book.

All I do with Syndicate rep is having enough to buy Relic packs when a new Prime Access or Unvaulting happens. It's pretty much a stale concept for me without much intention to grind for.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

The only issue I have with this concept is that the Red Veil has the Rakta Syandana, which is event only. Other than that, Syndicate armor pieces would really help to expand Syndicate rep farming much further than it is right now. And making Syndicate Syandanas and Armor pieces would be ok in my book.

All I do with Syndicate rep is having enough to buy Relic packs when a new Prime Access or Unvaulting happens. It's pretty much a stale concept for me without much intention to grind for.

The Rakta syandana is not a event item. All syndicate syandanas are purchasable for those who have the max rep. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)strasserhouse said:

The Rakta syandana is not a event item. All syndicate syandanas are purchasable for those who have the max rep. 

Rakta Syandana != Rakta Asita Syandana

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rakta_Syandana

latest?cb=20140508030737

edit: Had me second guess myself on Syandana names there, strasserhouse.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23