Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime Access is Live!

[DE]Megan

25 minutes ago, (Xbox One)N7ShadowedSoul said:

Do you know what run on sentences are? If not this is a PRIME example of it. A bunch of random thoughts that do not make any sense whatsoever. Please learn to use correct English next time. Like a lot of other people you are missing the point of this. The point is do not make deadlines/promises/date to your gamers if you can not come through on them. They said August 29 it would be available, well for console its not. End of story whether its DE like usual or maybe MS/Sony it still not being delivered when they said it would. But since DE has rushed this like they do a lot of things it has not been done right no surprise. I would have rather have them wait the usual week to get S#&$ correct then deliver another faulty update/patch/hotfix. 

Sorry about that, i wasn't reading the entire Topic to get the whole thing as a whole i only said what i have to say what was coming to mind in that moment of sending that message, i comfortable to say that i was only acting out on my Beliefs that we should wait for it despite the delay going further until it stop's rather than making complete nonsense over something that could just be waited until it's resolved and we can be happy to get what we wanted when it eventually does arrive for us to purchase when it does, all we can do is wait.

So please don't be hard on me for it for making such a comment, what i done can't be unmade in what i said, so lets not get into anything we might and may regret later, i just hope things will be ok with my words being there, even if it's not to your expectations as it is now.

I hope this is enough and i do deeply apologize enough and hope you'll forgive me.

P.S: Leave your reply and i'll get it in the mourning or make a PM Message instead if you like it better to be discussed privately.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ShXnE said:

man usually i stick up for DE when something goes wrong but you guys dropped the ball on this. between people recieving the wrong prime access and some not having any access its a real shame. Why announce 4 hours ago that hydroid prime access is available but when you log in nothing is there and there is no communication or updates on whats going on? With hydroid p already being a tough access to sell this hurt the chances even more.

i agree but the bigest thing to me is they said we would have it today i under stand things happen but at the same time when they thought it was done they could have cheaked every thing and MS and the other ones could have been doing the same i marked to day and every thing and what really annoys me it it says its live when in fact its not and there Facebook and every thing is constantly  saying it is when they know its not witch is causing  more people to go in think there getting one thing but giving them the wrong thing they could at least change it  to were its not live and stop saying it is until its actually up and working

• Like 1

Lack of communication is a big issue with DE. Have they shut up shop and gone home for the night? are still working on it? we don't know because they haven't responded in hours. Personally i think it'll be tomorrow now before its resolved. Just wish they could take the time to update us more often.

Edited by (XB1)Bacon and Greg

On Nami Skylas release, its "thing" was that it had the highest slide attack damage which was interesting but fair for such a short range weapon.
I expected this to be reintroduced with the Nami Skyla Prime, although what I wanted was Split-Sword capability meaning putting on a different stance to change the weapon from Dual Sword into Machete or Dagger.
What we got was.. none? I don't see anything interesting with the Nami Skyla Prime. It has lower damage output than the Dual Kamas Prime, another primed dual swords weapon & that's it. 
With how Venka Prime, all the syndicate weapons, caustacyst and even old weapons like Ack & Brunt are getting special effects - why did Nami Skyla Prime get nothing notable whatsoever? I'm really hoping it's a mistake & it's supposed to have something but it's not working due to a bug and that it's not just an upgrade off of one of the worst melees in the game only redeemable by rivens, until its disposition will be reduced of course.

Ballistica Prime however? I didn't expect much other than amazing stats to make up for the energy production that Rakta Ballistica has.. But wow. Temporarily converting my slain enemies to my side to take fire for me & even buff me like ancient healers do is amazing! I did not expect to like any weapon more than I like the Rakta Ballistica but you really astonished me. I only wish I could increase the duration of the specters with Status Duration mods or something of the sort. Otherwise this thing is just marvelous.
JYZPQL.jpg

Hydroid Prime is more than I thought he would be, every stat you increased would alone make getting him worth it in my opinion. He's absolutely amazing and it's going to be hard for me to play anything but him now, it's just so fun and good. Thank you for all the stat buffs. I wish his 2 could be ended by clicking 2 and that the wavebreak opened up enemies to finishers though still.
Also the tentacles look great.
yWV46x.jpg

This is the channeling effect for the armour for anyone wondering.

AYkEKL.png

Edited by Navarchus
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Navarchus said:

On Nami Skylas release, its "thing" was that it had the highest slide attack damage which was interesting but fair for such a short range weapon.
I expected this to be reintroduced with the Nami Skyla Prime, although what I wanted was Split-Sword capability meaning putting on a different stance to change the weapon from Dual Sword into Machete or Dagger.
What we got was.. none? I don't see anything interesting with the Nami Skyla Prime. It has lower damage output than the Dual Kamas Prime, another primed dual swords weapon & that's it. 
With how Venka Prime, all the syndicate weapons, caustacyst and even old weapons like Ack & Brunt are getting special effects - why did Nami Skyla Prime get nothing notable whatsoever? I'm really hoping it's a mistake & it's supposed to have something but it's not working due to a bug and that it's not just an upgrade off of one of the worst melees in the game only redeemable by rivens, until its disposition was severely reduced of course.

Ballistica Prime however? I didn't expect much other than amazing stats to make up for the energy production that Rakta Ballistica.. But wow. Temporarily converting my slain enemies to my side to take fire for me & even buff me like ancient healers is amazing! I did not expect to like any weapon more than I like the Rakta Ballistica but you really astonished me. I only wish I could increase the duration of the specters with Status Duration mods or something of the sort. Otherwise this thing is just marvelous.
JYZPQL.jpg

Hydroid Prime is more than I thought he would be, every stat you increased would alone make getting him worth it in my opinion. He's absolutely amazing and it's going to be hard for me to play anything but him now, it's just so fun and good. Thank you for all the stat buffs. I wish his 2 could be ended by clicking 2 and that the wavebreak opened up enemies to finishers though still.
Also the tentacles look great.
yWV46x.jpg

This is the channeling effect for the armour for anyone wondering.

AYkEKL.png

Bro. This thread is for complaining that Xbox doesnt have access yet. You are way outta line.

:crylaugh:

Hey, can you guys please fix this glitch, it says ''session unavailable'' everytime i i try to play with friends or random people. Also when i make a lobby i invite my friend and i just leave after a few seconds PLEASE FIX THIS PLEASEEEE I LOVE THIS GAME BUT I HAD TO QUIT.

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)N7ShadowedSoul said:

The problem is every other frame has received their prime trailer BEFORE the warframe came out. That's how they build hype for prime access which can causes more people to actually buy it. That's just better for business; not releasing it way after once PA has already calmed down. We will think its cool when it does come out, but by then most people will have already farmed the Hydroid/NS/BP & have them. So there's not too much point anymore at that point. But no all they have been doing, is making the excuse that they have all hands on POE. Because of this, things that actually need some attention like the Hydroid REWORK get passed over on. That's why we got the QOL changes not a rework. To be honest that's not being fair to the frame itself & the people that actually enjoy & main Hydroid.

Furthermore they choose to rush things & send Hydroid out a week earlier & look now console isn't working for the Prime Access. So once again console tenno don't get a working product out the door. We have to wait again for a hotfix to fix the hotfix then get a hotfix that fixes those hotfixes. Way to do things properly.

Come over to PC. On consoles you'll always get behind on hotfix. It's not DE's fault. Calling out "uncle Microsoft" or "uncle Sony" may work better. They require cert process. On serious note, on PC you will always get all the good things way before consoles, as DE has more control on PC than on consoles.

As for discussion, it's not a "problem" to not have trailer "before". It would be awesome if they had it ready as well. Rather, it's a complimentary that we got so used to, to the point of taking it for granted. But I  guess it's not really a bad thing. DE just has successfully made some players feel it as a "need" that when without it they feel agitated from a general withdrawal symptom, and would trash DE.  

Primes have never been delayed though, it was most likely due to high traffic this morning on the two services.

3 minutes ago, ndantony said:

Come over to PC. On consoles you'll always get behind on hotfix. It's not DE's fault. Calling out "uncle Microsoft" or "uncle Sony" may work better. They require cert process. On serious note, on PC you will always get all the good things way before consoles, as DE has more control on PC than on consoles.

As for discussion, it's not a "problem" to not have trailer "before". It would be awesome if they had it ready as well. Rather, it's a complimentary that we got so used to, to the point of taking it for granted. But I  guess it's not really a bad thing. DE just has successfully made some players feel it as a "need" that when without it they feel agitated from a general withdrawal symptom, and would trash DE.