confused

(XBOX)Knight Raime

Question

4 answers to this question

Just now, NinjaZeku said:

Yep.

For PC.

:laugh:

yeah but that stuff was already out for you guys.  I specifically downloaded a few MB today when I logged in.  Hydroid prime was supposed to come with the rest of the hydroid changes you guys got on pc.  And DE megan stated there was an error on xbox side with hydroid prime not being purchasable at the moment so i'm wondering if other things like what I mentioned were also effected some how.

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

yeah but that stuff was already out for you guys.  I specifically downloaded a few MB today when I logged in.  Hydroid prime was supposed to come with the rest of the hydroid changes you guys got on pc.  And DE megan stated there was an error on xbox side with hydroid prime not being purchasable at the moment so i'm wondering if other things like what I mentioned were also effected some how.

Do you have a citation for Hydroid's changes releasing on console with Hydroid Prime?  There's nothing in the patch notes about it.

ETA: Found this:

*Please note that there are some Hydroid changes/fixes not included in this Hotfix that are currently live on PC. Those changes are unable to be Hotfixed for console and will come in a near Update. 

That was from the 8/17/17 Hotfix.  Looks like we won't be receiving the latest Hydroid updates until our next update.  Yesterday was a hotfix.

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Do you have a citation for Hydroid's changes releasing on console with Hydroid Prime?  There's nothing in the patch notes about it.

ETA: Found this:

That was from the 8/17/17 Hotfix.  Looks like we won't be receiving the latest Hydroid updates until our next update.  Yesterday was a hotfix.

No no citation.  It was stated by either reb or megan in the latest prime time.  I can go try to find when it was stated exactly.

EDIT: at 3:26 mark megan starts talking about hydroid prime and the extra changes coming to hydroid with him.

Edited by (XB1)Knight Raime