Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is wrong with buying in game items and stuff from Tenno Gen?

Lapus-Lupus

On 8/31/2017 at 6:32 AM, Ronin-Sama said:

This all came about from a random encounter while doing an alert. All I was doing was minding my own business when another player made a comment about the cost of my tenno gen scarf and how it was a rip off. I did not reply to this comment  back but this got me thinking.

I wanna keep it fair and say they was just being critical about it? I don't see anything wrong with someone commenting on a Tennogen item because they personally don't like how it looks. You have the option to acknowledge their criticism or ignore it, you won't be wrong for either of those choices.

Now, if they were outright bashing you for buying it and whatnot then I could see how this would fall under the category of them being toxic and jealous of your Tennogen items, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

I've honestly never come across anyone who has been toxic in any shape or form. The only time someone has ever said anything remotely bad was in a Spy mission where one guy was trying to get things done and a bunch of noobs (me included) had no idea what we were doing, so we were just opening up crates and not doing the mission. I think the players words were "Play the objective or get out" which was fair. I replied with a a sorry and explanation and the the other player said if i needed help to let him know.

I'm the sort of player that doesn't really have a lot of time now, with work and life so I dont mind spending a few dollars here and there on Tennogen, Prime Access, and Market place primes. 

The only reaction I had was a few Excalibur's crowding around me waving and dancing and just moving around and looking at my Harken Frost Armour. 

My Philosphy is your money, you do you. If people dislike it because they cant afford, or they think its too dare and no one should buy it, that is them, their loss. 

On 9/2/2017 at 7:57 PM, (PS4)thowed said:

Because there are alot of broke people that play this game. The only way they can make themselves feel superior is to act like they never need to spend money. I'd rather be the guy that can buy things, but that's just me.

true ,but they also need to realize how to negotiate *instead of being FRAKKWITS and ruining it with their bad karma \ ie just being ***holes* .

im up to 4 primes now and im mad as heck that i blew my plat on vanilla *cries :sadcry:*its like these guys dont want to grind the way the rest of us do .

ive seen a few people on the WTT chat do this.. had i known earlier that once you get a prime unit YOU ALSO GET THE VANILLA SKIN id have put maximum effort into getting my primes of choice * and save myself a LOT of real world money .

On 8/31/2017 at 8:09 AM, DualParadox said:

I have been called worse: "tennogen buyer". Yes it was suppose to be an insult. 
I was so ashamed of myself. :crylaugh:

id be ashamed of myself tooo if i had your frames * :crylaugh:bwahahahahah :crylaugh:

does DE accept

Spoiler

snap

.... :crylaugh:* asking for a friend *:crylaugh:

*seriously tho ,the only thing that gets me is that the coupons ~25% etc ~ dont work on those items  *

my opinion being said ,had i known the COUpON wouldnt work with these , id have bartered  cus i like these designs on my gundams er....frames. eventually ill get these ,just not now

Spoiler

File:SWRTwoJattukMantle.pngFile:SWRFourSciathinScarf.pngFile:SWRNineScapulisScarf.png

I don't get people that spend entire paychecks on buying in-game trinkets and what-nots, but really whoTF am I to say anything?

Also, this developer is amazing and should prosper exponentially for creating such an amazing game.

The bottomline: It's none of anybody's business but yourself (and I guess your family if you have dependents) what you do with your money.